Remember when Kobe wanted to join a super team

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Shouldn't make a difference, dirt is dirt. You're one of those who comment on the poor quality of threads when it pertains to Lebron, but rarely any other player. No passes.
...my word, the absolute shame of this line of thought. I mean I obviously commented on this thread being pathetic when I didn't even have to. But you're seriously asking others to do the work of Kobe stans? Like these nikkas don't wake up thinking ways to insert the man into random everyday conversations. They should keep that energy when others come at him, not just reserve it for Bron slander.

You should be ASHAMED. :hhh:

#notyourmule

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bronsexuals need to focus more on Lebron 3-6 and 3rd time joining a Superteam instead of using Kobe who stayed in the Lakers without a Superteam

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronsexuals need to focus more on Lebron 3-6 and 3rd time joining a Superteam instead of using Kobe who stayed in the Lakers without a Superteam
OP is trashing Kobe to defend KD. Why do you weirdos insist on dragging Lebron into everything?

And anyone who uses "Bronsexual" is 100% a cac and most likely a racist. :yeshrug:

:mjgrin:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
...my word, the absolute shame of this line of thought. I mean I obviously commented on this thread being pathetic when I didn't even have to. But you're seriously asking others to do the work of Kobe stans? Like these nikkas don't wake up thinking ways to insert the man into random everyday conversations. They should keep that energy when others come at him, not just reserve it for Bron slander.

You should be ASHAMED. :hhh:

#notyourmule
Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what you commented on,I comment on this thread first. Man foh with this dumb shyt. Ashamed?:pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wtf are you talking about? I don't know what you commented on,I comment on this thread first. Man foh with this dumb shyt. Ashamed?:pachaha:
You want Bron fans to call out shytty posting regarding Kobe. Kobe has more than enough fans to do that.

And yes, you should be absolutely ashamed, my friend. To suggest we do another legion's work. :picard:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nobody is worse than Lebron.. He literally tries to create teams that nobody can challenge. You join up with 2 other elite nba players and go to the finals. Now you gotta go take an all time great shooter - Ray Allen - from your rival? Look at his roster last yr before the trades.

Bron
Wade
Love
Crowder
I. Thomas
Rose
J.R
Tristian
Korver
Green
Shumpt
Calderon
Frye

When Bron can create teams like this - Kevin Durant going to the Warriors makes alot of sense. Esp when you consider Lebron is constantly tryna find ways to stack his rosters even stronger. Wise move KD
Can u tell me how many game 6 and 7 series lebron teams have been in compared to golden state please? :jbhmm:

Cuz i need to know how unstoppable these teams bron created compared to GS that basically just sleep walk to the finals nowadays :francis: in the JUGGERNAUT west :mjpls:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
fukk all that...if the Lakers would've accepted a counter...prime Kobe and young Lebron :ohlawd:

mike and scottie on hgh

Jerz

All Star
Daps
That's because it's not working out exactly how he planned. His bad gm decisions and forcing his teammates to conform to his style of play - has held him back. But make no mistake - he's trying his hardest to create teams nobody can hang with. He wants to be on a team with multiple other superstars - and he wants talents like D Wade to come over on cheap deals and come off his bench. He probably hates Golden State- bc they are so good and ruined his plan of being the only show in town

Can u tell me how many game 6 and 7 series lebron teams have been in compared to golden state please? :jbhmm:

Cuz i need to know how unstoppable these teams bron created compared to GS that basically just sleep walk to the finals nowadays :francis: in the JUGGERNAUT west :mjpls: