Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
cook ain't been associated with The Coli in a long ass time, and he was never an owner. He was more a tech guy.

Fred.
Yeah brooklynzson checked me on that in the 6 year thread, because i watched that old interview he did on YouTube where he said "I'm one of the owners, a co-owner of thecoli. Me and my man BKDaGawd came through because Sohh wasn't handling business." and i took it out of context.

I had seen that BKDaGawd changed his name to Cook in 2013, and everybody knows Cook was white.

And back before the WhoisIP feature got hidden so you can't see who owns the site, you could search for the domain registry and see thecoli domain was registered in the U.K, and that's where people said BKDaGawd/Cook was from.

So to me it just seemed like Cook really owned the site too since it was registered in the UK, he handled all the tech stuff, and Brooklynzson said he was a co-owner, but I guess I was misinformed, that's my bad. :manny:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
cook was never an owner.

Fred.
Brooklynzson said he shared ownership with BK, and you guys said Brooklynzson owns the site.

All the threads that delve into it get deleted.

Somebody lying. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Brooklynzson said he shared ownership with BK, and you guys said Brooklynzson owns the site.

All the threads that delve into it get deleted.

Somebody lying. :yeshrug:

The threads most likely got deleted because (like big business.....I'm not even sure if you know who that is) he probably don't want to be associated with the site any more.

Like I said, cook ain't been around in a long ass time. In a year, at least.

I don't know if you were on SOHH but cook is the one that had the original servers The Coli started on. So saying "cook was a co-owner" is semantics....as far as I know (aside from tech stuff) he never had a hand in the day-to-day operations of The Coli. I've been a mod for years here and never interacted with cook at all, just Brooklynzson.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He’s a drake stan too? :hhh:

Breh....he is the biggest Drake stan on the site. By a wide margin.

Go check those old "did Drake get pissed on?" threads....dude got 7 pages of responses in some of them explaining how it's not a big deal. He has literally 150-300 replies in some of those old threads. He's a certified weirdo.

Fred.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Breh....he is the biggest Drake stan on the site. By a wide margin.

Go check those old "did Drake get pissed on?" threads....dude got 7 pages of responses in some of them explaining how it's not a big deal. He has literally 150-300 replies in some of those old threads. He's a certified weirdo.

Fred.
That is several different posters. In the last thread I posted the account posted and quoted two separate messages at the exact same time, in two separate posts, and made another post in another section.

Not physically possible for one person to do that.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That is several different posters. In the last thread I posted the account posted and quoted two separate messages at the exact same time, in two separate posts, and made another post in another section.

Not physically possible for one person to do that.
Now this is worth looking into. Let me pull up a chair real quick.
saBKEOI.png

Fred.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand this pseudo intellectual shill. Always spamming shyt from twitter and instagram. So damn phony. nikka really bytching in my notification about a candidate in my state that me and my entire family supported.