Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Just when i thought he couldnt be more of a clown @EastCoastNaga @Barnett114 @Paper Boi @ba'al @CainsControl @The Odum of Ala Igbo trust hes not pro black.
That is an spam account for multiple posters and if you've noticed the accounts' posting activity has gone down now that registration opened up and those people posting under that account have made their own names, ever since I exposed the account and they couldn't explain the activity.

This site is a vehicle for an agent, under the guise of being pro-black. It's just an ATM machine for the owners to bank off blackness. That's why I don't donate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just when i thought he couldnt be more of a clown @EastCoastNaga @Barnett114 @Paper Boi @ba'al @CainsControl @The Odum of Ala Igbo trust hes not pro black.
Yeah, Nike branded wokeness isn't my thing. Sorry that bothers you. Thats not "pro-black" either. You're not the standard, the measure, or the bar to clear. You don't speak for me, nor are you the arbiter of "pro-blackness." Corporatism on any social issue gets a side eye from me.

I support Kaepernick 100%, regardless. Do your research on that you feckless troll.

Keep crying about it.

I've done more in my personal life to elevate the welfare of black boys and young men than you could dream of. You're nothing but a garbage forum-troll trawling my comments for sustenance.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
This clown is currently in the Colin Kaepernick/Nike thread in The Coliseum talking about Nike shouldn't be supporting him smh.

Fred.

The fact that Napoleon hasn't been banned is itself a disgrace to the site.

Agents roam around on here freely and Coli higher-ups don't care to do anything about that.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Yeah, Nike branded wokeness isn't my thing. Sorry that bothers you. Thats not "pro-black" either. You're not the standard, the measure, or the bar to clear. You don't speak for me, nor are you the arbiter of "pro-blackness." Corporatism on any social issue gets a side eye from me.

I support Kaepernick 100%, regardless. Do your research on that you feckless troll.

Keep crying about it.

I've done more in my personal life to elevate the welfare of black boys and young men than you could dream of. You're nothing but a garbage forum-troll trawling my comments for sustenance.
Who you lying to? Me or yourself? You havent dobe shyt for any black person stop your nonsense:mjlol: youre on the coli 24/7 pushing bullshyt. You support american imperalism not pro blackness foh fagget negreo napoleon dont ever forget:mjlol: yell ya mama off herself.for birthing a spineless backpeddling c00n coward like yourself.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who you lying to? Me or yourself? You havent dobe shyt for any black person stop your nonsense:mjlol: youre on the coli 24/7 pushing bullshyt. You support american imperalism not pro blackness foh fagget negreo napoleon dont ever forget:mjlol:
faq this, faq that.

Find a new angle.

imperalism this coli 24/7 that.

This is boring.

I've proven i'm a black male. Now the question is if you'll do the same and what you're doing in your own community.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
faq this, faq that.

Find a new angle.

imperalism this coli 24/7 that.

This is boring.

I've proven i'm a black male. Now the question is if you'll do the same and what you're doing in your own community.
Prove you actually step outside and help the community. Dont need a new angle im speaking facts about you you have woat tag for a reason