Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
He posted a "proof pic" of his Indian arm at a medical laboratory, and then another poster found a mirror site of the coli that was under a medical laboratories name.

I'd like to see where this goes. :ehh:

Good job I got screenshots.....as best as I could at least, the page might still be visible through Google cache
:mindblown:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't get why THIS gets stickied. It's over a year old and nothing new is here. Meanwhile, threads from last night are gone.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
im still wondering about that clone of this site that you did. coli admins already deleted that big expose topic. this place is offy
Administrator making sure the money stays up. People don't know how the internet works? Even the mods don't know how this site works. Everybody who's a mod even @hex and @Barnett114 and the rest of them, said "cook doesn't have anything to do with the coli anymore" when Brooklynzson just said yesterday
And mods don’t have access to just slow someone down only me and cook do. If someone is bushed they’ll get slowed down, but to be able to post normally only me n cook can do it. And the only people I put on that is fukk nikkas that post on that fakkit Splatter and think they gonna post on here too.
. Being a mod just means that the website creator went on the user dashboard and updated your priveleges. The white boy that made this site and "owned the servers", which would've meant the entire websites data, user posts, user information, was on his own personal server, wants the money to keep flowing and things to go smoothly and so does Brooklynzson. That's why all the threads like this, get deleted and scrubbed. Advertisers won't put ads here if the site slows down.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why should your musty lying group of trolls deserve "justice" when you dont want Mike Brown to have justice? Just do everyone a favor and leave. Nobody wants you here.
Didn't he win WOAT for 2 sections in one year? :mjlol: He continues to post here when most of this site can't stand him. Then he has the nerve to complain in Event Staff about mistreatment as if anyone will respect his complaints.