Remember when WrestleMania week was filled with good shows?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Indies also like to pop up around AEW PPVs now, especially their big ones. That’s an audience that is more likely to want to check out indies too.

I don’t imagine there is going to be much of an indie presence at Dynasty weekend, but I imagine a bunch of them will be running at Forbidden Door if it takes place in the US.

They obviously don’t show up like they do for WM weekend by any stretch of the imagination, but more opportunities to run shows closer to their territory (saves $$$) with an audience that is more indie friendly would play a big factor, I’d imagine.

Def. Feel like they should do that especially with how AEW is towards the indie market. Have the Collision on Saturday to include some of the indie talent or cross promotion and then FD on Sunday, or a two night event combo package. But def a good weekend to have it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Def. Feel like they should do that especially with how AEW is towards the indie market. Have the Collision on Saturday to include some of the indie talent or cross promotion and then FD on Sunday, or a two night event combo package. But def a good weekend to have it.
I would do what I said they should have done last year at All In: run a co-promoted show with the indies. Make it a special on YouTube or Max and keep it simple aside from the TV production aspect. They got 5,000 wrestlers, they can use all wrestlers that aren’t booked for the PPV to do the indie show if they wanted to protect them from potential injury.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I would do what I said they should have done last year at All In: run a co-promoted show with the indies. Make it a special on YouTube or Max and keep it simple aside from the TV production aspect. They got 5,000 wrestlers, they can use all wrestlers that aren’t booked for the PPV to do the indie show if they wanted to protect them from potential injury.

RevPro did their biggest show of the year the night before All In and are doing it again this year.

Should be a few more UK Indies booking that weekend up in London too. Really hope it becomes a thing.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Spring Break was pretty mid.

I thought Effy/Mance I Quit would be their feud blowoff (:dame:) but they must be planning to milk it a bit longer - was probably the least violent of all their matches and Mance definitely didn't get any sort of comeuppance.

Rina Yamashyta/Masha Slamovich Vs Suzuki/Tanaka was decent.

Maki Death Kill Vs Ramhausen got a little bit too Suzuki/Kana for a bit there with Gage. He's a fukking idiot honestly, I don't get why anyone wants to watch his tired repetitive shyt.

Ladder match was fun. Microman should've won that shyt though.

The Rock n Roll Express need to disappear from any device with a screen forever immediately. They've been ruining their legacy for at least a decade now. They don't come off like Sting or even Taker, it's just sad. And Morton's son is mid.

Cardona/Blue Kane was fun trash.

Haven't watched the main event yet.