Remote teleworking is overrated

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I like the choice of being able to do either
Them days you don't feel like doing much at work but you not really down bad enough for a sick day I can see how remote work changing the game with that.
It is true tho it's too easy to end up on the the house for the whole week working remotely. It's pros and cons.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
You crazy fam. I was at a caroling party the other weekend. Met some tech workers who did remote work and all moved to Hawaii this year they love that shyt. Hell I got a friend double dipping two remote jobs cause he can handle it I wish. I gotta drive into work deal with the elements of weather and idiot ass drivers with the traffic being back to fukk all that remote workers are winning.

Use that time wisely fellas

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ppl really desire coworkers in close proximity? Thats a thing? Having susan talk about variance analysis with her coffee breath and that smell old ppl have when death is speeding behind them? Yeah?

nah. Keep that shyt far away. Only regret is that im married. Id be fukking like 3 neighbors in my complex if i was single and wfh.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man when its time to make cuts at the company. :francis:. Please make good decisions with your money.. Seriously speaking.. "nothing new under the sun"..