Remote teleworking is overrated

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Everything you just said is loser shyt :mjlol:

High key... who the fukk watches and cares about fukkin HAWKEYE :mjlol:

What's next we gonna have Krillin stans shaming people?

fukk yall nikkas :mjcry:

Oh well....
tenor.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
OP did you get lonely staying at home? Was your co-workers the only human interaction you ever had in your adult life? If so I feel sad for you and remote work is not to blame :mjcry:

So because we sit at home working for 8 hrs means we need to get out of the house to go.....sit in an office for 8 hrs?

:heh:

I'm so thankful I don't have to go into an office like some of you miserable brehs

I’m just tryna protect y’all mental health:francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m just tryna protect y’all mental health:francis:

Not having to commute to work or deal with coworkers IS protecting my mental health. The few coworkers I do want to interact with, I do via Skype/phone conversations while in my pj’s. Trust me, most of us have no complaints

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it is ...im used to it but i actually love my office. its peaceful. im in once a week

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man when its time to make cuts at the company. :francis:. Please make good decisions with your money.. Seriously speaking.. "nothing new under the sun"..

And destroy the middle class as a whole? That's a can of worms that will make crime spike even higher than now :skip:

Thanks to Omicron COVID, everything moving remote. Or go into the office like you do, and drop dead. :mjlit:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
nikkas talking about commutes? Y’all don’t live in the same area y’all work in? That’s really why y’all are miserable:mjlol: