Remote teleworking is overrated

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yea bc majority is cap. Didn’t zoom just fire nikkas for working at home but not doing shyt? Y’all carrying big ass laptops around hooked up to ya phone when in public, clicking the mousepad every 10 minutes talking about y’all running errands.

We are not the same
It’s not cap for me. I’m not micromanaged. I also have Microsoft Teams and Outlook, and the Microsoft Office app on my phone. So I can respond and check things throughout the day. My boss is super laid back so as long as we get our work done she doesn’t care…

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dealing with DC commuter traffic.:scust:

Metro trains running every 20-30 minutes.:hhh:

We off that.:camby:

THANK YOU!!!!! I don't miss none of it. NONE. The commute was a toss up with trains running every 5 minutes, I cannot imagine the shyt show it is with the delays. One minute from my bedroom vs DC traffic/wmata....

strangle-choking.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I sleep until right before an early meeting starts (get more rest).
I can run errands and go to doctors appointments during the day.
I can choose to not turn my camera on during meetings and literally lay on my sofa undisturbed
I can have mid day sex or masturbate with no one knowing
I can watch tv shows I’ve always wanted to watch
Cook my launches and breakfast
Be home when my son gets out of school, etc.
I can do majority of this except cook lunch from the office

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s not cap for me. I’m not micromanaged. I also have Microsoft Teams and Outlook, and the Microsoft Office app on my phone. So I can respond and check things throughout the day. My boss is super laid back so as long as we get our work done she doesn’t care…

This!!! While I be in the streets whenever I want to, I'm still super productive due to great time management skills and knowing how to slip out and in while flying under the radar. I've gotten two bonuses since being remote because my productivity has increased significantly. Mentally I'm in the best space I've been in years. :blessed:

Last edited:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Only people who miss working in offices are people that are tired of being around their partner all the time, or people they live with in general.

Saving 2/3 hours a day not driving is a godsend for me and my car. Not having to get up early just to end up rushing to be a few minutes early hoping there isn't an accident or some bullshyt holding up the freeway. I miss happy hours downtown but i havent been as interested in being around strangers unless i have to anyway.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And destroy the middle class as a whole? That's a can of worms that will make crime spike even higher than now :skip:

Thanks to Omicron COVID, everything moving remote. Or go into the office like you do, and drop dead. :mjlit:

Keep on trusting greedy corporations.. They hire people to figure out how to do more with less.. Regardless of the fallout..