Remote teleworking is overrated

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m sitting here in a pair of And 1 shorts and a dirty t-shirt playing Xbox while half listening to some exec at home office whine about his computer

“Yes sir, did you restart your computer? I see…could you restart it one more time. This time disconnect the power”

He ain’t getting off the phone till I finish this mission. Dont want to be disturbed again.

:russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talking about commutes? Y’all don’t live in the same area y’all work in? That’s really why y’all are miserable:mjlol:

Some people have 2 hour commutes ONE WAY to go to work every day. :francis:

The economy is So fukked up, that people taking jobs locally cannot pay basic bills anymore.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
nikkas talking about commutes? Y’all don’t live in the same area y’all work in? That’s really why y’all are miserable:mjlol:
It sounds like your the one miserable though breh. Ain’t none of us complaining about telework but you. I could live 5 minutes away from the office and I’m still not going in. Why? Because I don’t fukking want to and don’t have to when I get work done in my pajamas, take a nap, run errands and pursue hobbies without dealing with annoying ass nosy white people day after day and pretend I gaf about what they have to say.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

XqHL.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
It sounds like your the one miserable though breh. Ain’t none of us complaining about telework but you. I could live 5 minutes away from the office and I’m still not going in. Why? Because I don’t fukking want to and don’t have to when I get work done in my pajamas, take a nap, run errands and pursue hobbies without dealing with annoying ass nosy white people day after day and pretend I gaf about what they have to say.
So working in pajamas is the biggest perk for you? :ohhh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
you gonna ignore the rest of the stuff she listed?
Yea bc majority is cap. Didn’t zoom just fire nikkas for working at home but not doing shyt? Y’all carrying big ass laptops around hooked up to ya phone when in public, clicking the mousepad every 10 minutes talking about y’all running errands.

We are not the same

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
So working in pajamas is the biggest perk for you? :ohhh:
I sleep until right before an early meeting starts (get more rest).
I can run errands and go to doctors appointments during the day.
I can choose to not turn my camera on during meetings and literally lay on my sofa undisturbed
I can have mid day sex or masturbate with no one knowing
I can watch tv shows I’ve always wanted to watch
Cook my launches and breakfast
Be home when my son gets out of school, etc.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Yea bc majority is cap. Didn’t zoom just fire nikkas for working at home but not doing shyt? Y’all carrying big ass laptops around hooked up to ya phone when in public, clicking the mousepad every 10 minutes talking about y’all running errands.

We are not the same
We don't work for Zoom so that point don't really mean shyt. Plus my job ain't got someone watching me every 5 minutes so I can go to the grocery store and handle some business if I need to.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I do. Walking from my bedroom to my computer is a better commute than trains, buses, traffic and various weather situations, no matter how long it takes. The fact that you're trying to act like commuting isn't taxing no matter how far one has to travel is comical. My commute was at the most 45 minutes, I don't miss it at all.

I can do all the things in my home office I can do at work in a comfortable/peaceful environment, butter ball ass nekkid if I want, with the option of running errands at anytime etc instead waiting until I get off and using my own bathroom. Some of us don't need to be in an office to feel complete. What's not clicking? :mjtf:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started but I'll be looking at finding a temp office for a couple days a week in the new year until I can get some renovations done. I think having a separate/dedicated space will improve things.