Remote teleworking is overrated

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
You crazy fam. I was at a caroling party the other weekend. Met some tech workers who did remote work and all moved to Hawaii this year they love that shyt. Hell I got a friend double dipping two remote jobs cause he can handle it I wish. I gotta drive into work deal with the elements of weather and idiot ass drivers with the traffic being back to fukk all that remote workers are winning.

Use that time wisely fellas
What kills me is how dudes try to finesse their companies. Moving to bum fukk Wyoming and tryna get paid a New York or California salary. Like I understand but they not bout to keep paying you that much and they will find out.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
What kills me is how dudes try to finesse their companies. Moving to bum fukk Wyoming and tryna get paid a New York or California salary. Like I understand but they not bout to keep paying you that much and they will find out.
I have no problems with finessing their jobs. I mean jobs do that shyt all the time. If you gonna do it be smart about it. :yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I have no problems with finessing their jobs. I mean jobs do that shyt all the time. If you gonna do it be smart about it. :yeshrug:
I knew one of yall was gonna respond like that. I'm not against it either if your work doesn't affect me but moving to another state is not being smart about it. People be tryna hide from HR but gotta do their taxes and end up laid off.