Rep. John Lewis Is Starting a Fight That He Expects the Black Community to Finish

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How is that an attack on black people?
It completely disregards the exemplary black youth. It also says that blacks in inner cities, which he thinks are all blacks, are poor performers because they lack spirit and not because of the poor social, economic, and educational systems they are a product of.

It's troubling because he is a person through his own dealings that has helped create these slum children.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did he do?

Edit: Just googled it. Damn what a scum bag ass nikka.

He's one of those dumb ass negroes that prevented us from getting The Homie Bernie on the ticket. fukk Hilary and fukk him too.

It really illustrated how fraudulent these old Negroes have become.

They aren't concerned about making the lives of their constituents better, they want to right the gravy train

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Obama was in power conservatives called it a liberal echo chamber, now that Trump is President leftist call it an "alt-right" infested joke.:russ:
#politics

which coincides with trump making bannon his chief strategist...the guy who helps the "alt-right" spew racist propaganda via breitbart. :ohhh:

keeping it 100 these posts look even funnier in the light now that you're a mod. don't let me find out russia hacked the hl mod election. :ufdup:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
which coincides with trump making bannon his chief strategist...the guy who helps the "alt-right" spew racist propaganda via breitbart. :ohhh:

keeping it 100 these posts look even funnier in the light now that you're a mod. don't let me find out russia hacked the hl mod election. :ufdup:

:leostare::russ:

Daps
And you're delusional if you think that Black people can send any support or representation to Trump or his people and that the Republicans would ever pass anything to help Black people, when his own platform included national stop and frisk and more mandatory minimums which already gutted the Black community. If you say Trump ain't gonna do shyt different from the majority of US domestic policy, what could Black people possibly stand to gain from his presidency? How is his presidency going to be any better than Obama's?

Trump is not "looking for friends" right now, and the idea that 40 million Black people will someone turn and become Trump's "friends" is uncle tom stuff. White supremacy is not always going to be here buddy I'm sorry to wake you up from that little dream.

Are you a black people?

And you're delusional to think we have much of a choice being that Trump will be President and much of the government is Republican...

Daps
HL is not alt right infested

I predicted years ago that after Obama there will be a shift against the democrats in the black community, and everybody laughed , but that is what's going on here and in the real world, black people are breaking away from white liberal ideology

Black people are slowly but surely recognizing the limits and flaws of liberalism and civil rights and are searching for something else

I for the life of me don't understand why people think all black people are liberal....

Black people are allowed to think how they want.