Report: Miami Dolphins trying to trade Mike Wallace

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Trade not happening... They'll save $1.4 more in cap space by cutting him after june 1st than by trading him plus nobody taking on that contract of his and giving up ANYTHING of value.

Mike Wallace/Percy Harvin/Brandon Marshall will all be looking at new teams for next year.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:what:

a rookie took his #1 spot
Its really not all on Wallace, yeah he has a problem running back to the ball or fighting for it but Tanny deep ball flat out sucks. I seen Wallace wide open for several touchdowns and Tanny either overthrows or under throws him by 10 yards :francis:

Still ain't nobody taking that contract off the phins tho

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Barack-is-not-impressed-barack-obama-9404599-300-230.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Should have stayed in Pittsburgh
nah get ya money while u can
YUP

Get your money first. You're only young once. fukk a championship. Plenty of broke champions out there
:russ: miami will be wack as fukk without him, are they tarded?
You obviously haven't see the Dolphins play. The rookie Landry despite having had a slow start, had far better chemistry with Tannehill than Wallace ever did. Wallace is a deep threat but has improved a lot on shorter routes but still
  1. We run a modified version of the wesCoast offense which is about timing and short quick passes...Not Wallace's strong suit
  2. TanneHill, while great at the short passing game sucks balls when it comes to the deep ball. And Wallace's biggest strength is... as a deep threat
  3. While i like Wallace a lot and hate our HC, his antics are bound to get him in trouble with the coaching staff so why keep him around if you already decided you're gonna keep the coach.
@Ain't That Something , I still think Richard Matthews if given the opportunity CAN challenge be our best receiver

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
YUP

Get your money first. You're only young once. fukk a championship. Plenty of broke champions out there

You obviously haven't see the Dolphins play. The rookie Landry despite having had a slow start, had far better chemistry with Tannehill than Wallace ever did. Wallace is a deep threat but has improved a lot on shorter routes but still

1) We run a modified version of the wesCoast offense which is about timing and short quick passes
2) TanneHill, while great at the short passing game sucks balls when it comes to the deep ball. And Wallace's biggest strength is... as a deep threat
3) While i like Wallace a lot and hate our HC, his antics are bound to get him in trouble with the coaching staff so why keep him around if you already decided you're gonna keep the coach.

@Ain't That Something , I still think Richard Matthews if given the opportunity CAN challenge be our best receiver
Na breh I don't think so, we need to focus on Landry and keep slow ass Hartline BC he has the best chemistry with Tanny even if he injury prone.