Report: Miami Dolphins trying to trade Mike Wallace

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Na breh I don't think so, we need to focus on Landry and keep slow ass Hartline BC he has the best chemistry with Tanny even if he injury prone.
I dont think Hartline is worth what we're paying him. I like him as a #3 receiver tho. Call him slow all you want the white boy still makes plays. But i like Matthews a lot. He's big (size, not height) and can be physical enough to go over the middle. He reminds me of BMarsh when we had him only shorter

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I dont think Hartline is worth what we're paying him. I like him as a #3 receiver tho. Call him slow all you want the white boy still makes plays. But i like Matthews a lot. He's big (size, not height) and can be physical enough to go over the middle. He reminds me of Marsh when we had him only shorter
Yeah I love Mathews no homo, if we can somehow restructure Hartline contract in be good, and you right he be balling for us.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mike Wallace is a one dimensional BUM.

Was at this game when I saw him do this live and almost caused Tanny a pic.

Bum ass dropped to one knee and waited on the ball to come to him instead of keeping space between he and the defender and coming back to the ball.

:scust:

He's not a good receiver

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Mike Wallace is a one dimensional BUM.

Was at this game when I saw him do this live and almost caused Tanny a pic.

Bum ass dropped to one knee and waited on the ball to come to him instead of keeping space between he and the defender and coming back to the ball.

:scust:

He's not a good receiver

I like dude. (nohomo). I think he's just way overpaid. Another one of Ireland's fukk-ups that offseason spending-spree before he left.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
is landry ready to be a featured WR? wallace took the top off defenses which allowed the young bul to eat

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
mike wallace = overpaid wide receiver who can only do one thing really well

people fall in love with the deep speed neglecting all the other aspects of what a good/great WR should be able to do
And this is exactly why i pray we let Torrey Smith walk

is landry ready to be a featured WR? wallace took the top off defenses which allowed the young bul to eat
They can just draft a deep threat

Devin Smith or Sammie Coates making 2nd round money>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mike Wallace and his huge cap number

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
and i guarantee he's gonna go beast somewhere else. happens all the fukking time to us