REPORT: RUSSELL WESTBROOK AND ANTHONY DAVIS TO TEAM UP IN LOS ANGELES FOR THE LAKERS

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
rer.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe save these posts for when it actually does? LeBron, Melo, PG, Aldridge, Durant, Westbrook, Lowry, Derozan, Whiteside, Cousins, Davis, and Butler were all locks to join the Lakers according to you fools.

Meanwhile you got Mozgov, Deng, and Brandon Bass.

AND 3 CONSECUTIVE LOTTERY PICKS (GOIN ON 4)

e001

Superstar
Daps
Anthony Davis professes loyalty to Pelicans: 'I don't plan on leaving' New Orleans

The media session was part of the league's pre-event publicity for the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday at the Smoothie King Center, but a handful of the questions specifically addressed Davis' happiness with the club, which is in danger of missing the playoffs for the fourth time in Davis' five seasons in New Orleans.

"I don't plan on leaving, so make sure you write that down," Davis said when asked about trade speculation.

Another questioner asked Davis about an Internet rumor speculating that he and Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook could eventually join forces with the Lakers in Los Angeles, where his agent, Arn Tellem of Wasserman Media Group is based.

"I don't pay attention to (the rumors)," Davis said. "I don't know who said it or how it came about. I'm with the Pelicans right now."

:ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're making us look bad. :pjlol:

"US"?? AINT U THE ONE WHO HAS 100 DIFF BEEFS IN THE LWO THREAD, FUCCIN UP OUR CAMARADERIE IN THERE AS A KNOWN FAIRWEATHER?? PRETTY SURE THATS U.

"FANS" LIKE U DISGUST ME N MAKE LWO LOOK BAD AS A COLLECTIVE. AINT NO LAKER FAN HERE CO-SIGNIN U, WORD TO @Rakim Allah .. LWO DONT NEG LWO. THATS SOME BIITCHMADE SHIIT, WHO RAISED U, KEVIN DURANTS MAMA?

EDIT: CONFIRMED BY A MIAMI316 DAP

:scust:

Last edited: