REPORT: RUSSELL WESTBROOK AND ANTHONY DAVIS TO TEAM UP IN LOS ANGELES FOR THE LAKERS

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wish y'all would stop lumping all this in with the whole Lake Show fans base. 99% of us have no thought of this coming to fruition right now. This was some shyt thrown likely thrown together by this writer. Lakers don't have the assets to trade for both and them staying on their current team for MUCH more money is the likely thing to happen. The new CBA makes it damn near impossible to get top tier free agents unless they absolutely want to leave. And no, most Laker fans don't think this far fetched idea is legit, so stop it.
The fair weather fans like you are even worse than them, tbh.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
8yzwU00.jpg

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
this is embarrasing and now this topic is featured on front page, if somebody was checking coli real quick theyr might think this some legit news :dead:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Lakers fans are just as delusional as hell. More delusional than Cowboys fans.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
This Lakers relevance drought can't last long enough. How many straight top 5 picks and they still aint shyt? :ahh:

Clarkson? Decent
Russell? Decent
Ingram? Rookie wall but he aint the next Durant like we were promised
Randle? Trash

The future is bleak as fukk and I'm here for it :blessed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas laughing like they don't know the definition of a franchise:mjlol:

I been saying Russell going to L.A for years,he was just waiting on Kobe to leave.....you think he gon stay in ok when he can go home to LA where he will be a god...cacs and nikkas in okc gon be hurt again when Russ makes that announcement like Lebron...."home is where the heart is:mjcry:"....we just need Magic to start copping please if he hasn't already,irrc he was talking down on Russ hard at one point,just one goat guard trying to give another the game,but who knows how Russ took it....also Magic need to stop talking that "it's gon be 3-5 years shyt"....nikka this the lakers,shouldn't take no 3-5 years:beli:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Lakers relevance drought can't last long enough. How many straight top 5 picks and they still aint shyt? :ahh:

Clarkson? Decent
Russell? Decent
Ingram? Rookie wall but he aint the next Durant like we were promised
Randle? Trash

The future is bleak as fukk and I'm here for it :blessed:
Thread is garbage but Clarkson wasn't a top 5 pick :gucci: