REPORT: Wall Street pulling back from DEI initiatives after white supremacist Elon Musk's Twitter Rants

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
They can’t survive on an equal playing field.
Unfortunately not true. They understand their infrastructure and how to preserve it. We are a long way from it. Some DEI programs were social obligations they could have cared less about. Now we are in a climate where it's acceptable to do away with the programs with no retaliations. :manny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
yall heard it here first from TLR's expert in DEI, Sir Richard Spirit

Even though asking your sexuality is literally illegal for employers, DEI was only used to advance LGBTQs, women, and hispanics. Black men are completely unaffected by companies pulling back from DEI :wow:

back to your regularly scheduled programming brehs don't worry about this :wow:
laughing-mj.gif

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The Trump effect :banderas: racism in the open is all brehs have ever wanted and now we've got it :blessed:
Big picture. This goes way beyond Trump. :ufdup:The only thing Trump did was give the right majority in the SCOTUS to further their agenda. Meanwhile, black forks are looking at this and have no plans to adjust and they are well aware of it.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell who from the coli has actually worked for a company that implemented DEIA.

DEIA is a tool to advance lgbqt, women, and Hispanics. A black man or woman who doesn’t fit those categories is put on the back burner.

Y’all don’t know this because yall base opinions off tweets and not real life experiences.
Who the fukk you telling?

Right message
Wrong audience

Black folks are trojan horse to receive the criticism, blowback, discrimination while those groups you mentioned not only benefit from DEI but are publicly vocal against it

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You can tell who from the coli has actually worked for a company that implemented DEIA.

DEIA is a tool to advance lgbqt, women, and Hispanics. A black man or woman who doesn’t fit those categories is put on the back burner.

Y’all don’t know this because yall base opinions off tweets and not real life experiences.

This agent fakkit stays shyt posting

Daps
Big picture. This goes way beyond Trump. :ufdup:The only thing Trump did was give the right majority in the SCOTUS to further their agenda. Meanwhile, black forks are looking at this and have no plans to adjust and they are well aware of it.

You're a fool if you think any of this would have happened without Trump. Trump showed White America that not only is it okay to be racist, but that you SHOULD be racist. He has shown us the light :blessed:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
DEI departments are over with man. I hope yall got yall jobs or college internship opportunities while the getting was good. I saw so many black people I know personally get fast tracked on both the corporate and college level during that whole post George Floyd era. Makes you think what the black community would be like if we had the advantages cacs have had for decades.

You got black celebrities buying and promoting teslas and not saying a peep against his open racism :pacspit:
They probably got them for free but it was still a bad look for people like Pharrell to allow themselves to be used as marketing pawns by racist ass Musk

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
:unimpressed::russell:

Oh I know, hence the :unimpressed:.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
yall heard it here first from TLR's expert in DEI, Sir Richard Spirit

Even though asking your sexuality is literally illegal for employers, DEI was only used to advance LGBTQs, women, and hispanics. Black men are completely unaffected by companies pulling back from DEI :wow:

back to your regularly scheduled programming brehs don't worry about this :wow:
Dude is one of the folks constantly running interference or minimizing anti-black moves and sentiments.

This nikka will be like "there was no point in voting for black folks anyway" if they ever straight up took away black peoples right to vote. It's predictable.

Is we sick massa ass nikka

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk you telling?

Right message
Wrong audience

Black folks are trojan horse to receive the criticism, blowback, discrimination while those groups you mentioned not only benefit from DEI but are publicly vocal against it

DEIA would be a great thing if it wasn’t focused on people who do not need the focus. This is the problem the coli doesn’t realize. DEIA also doesn’t just help people get hired or promoted.

They also have safe spaces for people to talk. It’s just the majority of those talks are centered around LGBQT. The first thing DEIA council did at my job was make us name badges for pronouns. I never even picked mine up. Not because I’m against it but because I recognized immediately who they were here to serve.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Dude is one of the folks constantly running interference or minimizing anti-black moves and sentiments.

This nikka will be like "there was no point in voting for black folks anyway" if they ever straight up took away black peoples right to vote. It's predictable.

Is we sick massa ass nikka

like a true hoe.. you in here putting shyt on my name instead of giving an opinion.

What’s your DEIA council like?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Musk Rat is using his influence and his social media website to completely reverse progress for black people

mfs still buying Teslas :wow:
Members post tweets EVERYDAY . If they have a problem with musk I can't tell.

We make compromise and sacrifices everyday in life, dealing with MFers we'd rather not. But nobody's life changes if they stop posting twitter links. And dudes can't even do that.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is a deliberate and strategic effort by the republicans and right wing conservatives in the united states to ensure anyone non white but specifically black people are second class citizens with no chance of upward trajectory whatsover, their hope is to go back to the 40s and 50s when a black person couldn't look a white man in the eye without fear and knew their place. The only way to combat this racist devils is to vote them out of office, i guarantee you trump losing to biden a second time will issue a crucial and decisive blow to these racists.