REPORT: Wall Street pulling back from DEI initiatives after white supremacist Elon Musk's Twitter Rants

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
All of people spearheading those actions were American jews, and colleagues working together.

People having different opinions about the conflict in the Middle East and publicly voicing them just caused some of them to step out of the shadows.

Interesting observation. There has always been the perception that the demographic was liberal and actually worked side by side with African-Americans during the struggle for civil rights. I just chalk it up to more anti-Blackness initiatives no matter which demographic those actions are coming from.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Interesting observation. There has always been the perception that the demographic was liberal and actually worked side by side with African-Americans during the struggle for civil rights. I just chalk it up to more anti-Blackness initiatives no matter which demographic those actions are coming from.
Yeah, they are individuals like members of every other white ethnic group. My opinion has always been that their involvement and backing of early or modern CRM was self serving. Laws, and societal rules blocked access to those who weren't WASP males. That left jews, among others, on the outside looking in.

. Dismantling those laws and lifting those restrictions benefited most of the non-Blacks who participated or help to fund those movements.

-The writing has been on the wall for the rollback of equity initiatives for years. Even before the murder of George Floyd and these recent corporate lead ones.
I will say then what I did 3-4 years ago. We have to invest in one another, and share the resources that those of us who benefited from the CRM victories have gained over the decades.
No matter what the laws are, what courts rule, have to build up our resources and institutions.