Republicans don't want to pass tax bill because it may make Biden look good and get him reelected #bothsides

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Why do you think that lol
Because he can barely speak 4 sentences without talking gibberish. he can’t even walk without tripping over his own two feet. It’s clear that he won’t last another 4 years. They should have let him retire and found someone else.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Welcome to Politics. Politicians have forgotten that their jobs are to serve the people. Instead they serve their own interests. Politicians should all have term limits. You get rid of all this shyt with term limits. Way too much corruption.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Welcome to Politics. Politicians have forgotten that their jobs are to serve the people. Instead they serve their own interests. Politicians should all have term limits. You get rid of all this shyt with term limits. Way too much corruption.
It's the people who remind them. When they blindly follow sides like it is some ride or die team sport not politics that's when shyt like this happens.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
ehhhh

kamala said it... kinda??

Lol what?? I remember that. She specifically endorsed the vaccine because it was made under the proper guidlines and practices.

She said if it was something exclusively nade under trump and only reccomended by Trump alone. She wouldnt take it.

Just because Trump at one point took credit for the vaccine doesnt mean it wasn't an effort with bipartisan parties involved.

What a weird way to take that quote. This is why you guys are republican. You dont know how to read people. Jesus.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Lol what?? I remember that. She specifically endorsed the vaccine because it was made under the proper guidlines and practices.

She said if it was something exclusively nade under trump and only reccomended by Trump alone. She wouldnt take it.

Just because Trump at one point took credit for the vaccine doesnt mean it wasn't an effort with bipartisan parties involved.

What a weird way to take that quote.
17140-724b1d1a01c1d1fc7b47db2fed496ab1.jpg

i said "kinda" lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Because he can barely speak 4 sentences without talking gibberish. he can’t even walk without tripping over his own two feet. It’s clear that he won’t last another 4 years. They should have let him retire and found someone else.

He just did a entire speech that was more coherent than Trump's typical speeches.

When he debated Trump. Trump was the one making Gafs like "proud boys, stand by and stand down" not Biden...

Trump also lost 46% of republican vote in two states...they said they would not be voting for him come general election...

I'd rather have an old slow guy. That will have policies that favor human rights, climate, and not give tax cuts to billionares instead of an eloquent dictator.

And trump isnt even eloquent lol

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Voters still ambivalent about a rematch election

To be sure, few registered voters are excited about another Trump-Biden contest. A mere 33% say Biden is “fit to serve another term as president”; a majority (56%) say he is not. More voters also consider Trump unfit (48%) than fit (45%). Yet for both candidates, these margins are narrower than they were in November (27% fit vs. 60% unfit for Biden; 41% fit vs. 50% unfit for Trump).

Why? Because Democrats are increasingly likely to say Biden is fit (64% now vs. 54% in November) — and Republicans are increasingly likely to say the same about Trump (84% now vs. 77% in November).

On questions of fitness, Trump enjoys more unanimity among Republicans than Biden does among Democrats. Yet when all registered voters are asked to choose which is “a bigger problem” regarding “their fitness for the presidency," slightly more select "Trump's criminal charges" (44%) than "Biden's age" (42%).