Resident Evil Netflix Series (July 14, 2022)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's :francis: how Capcom stays shytting on the OG Jill

They haven't done shyt with her since RE5 then they put her in a weak ass remake :scust:
She's like Superman in the DCEU :heh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gladbron::krs::ooh::ohlawd::myman::damn:

Edit: Are we getting a new season of Castlevania and RE in the same Summer?!

My Childhood:
AcademicEducatedArabianoryx-size_restricted.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aw shyt. Reddikk as wesker? Thats gonna piss some people off, but its gonna be dope to see him steer hard into a villain role, rather than a slightly antagonistic one

It will but it shouldn't, because you had "traditional" Wesker in the Anderson films, and you're also getting one in the new film. This series is supposed to be some alternate spin off.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’m all for making hoes mad
But that picture:jbhmm:
I don’t see Chris, Barry, Leon:jbhmm:
I’m assuming the Asian chick is Ada
But the others:patrice:
I guess they really are going for an new-new story
I just don’t know about this:ld:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I assuming the “Wesker kids” are to two Black women on the right:jbhmm:

I don't think so, according to the leaked synopsis, the show takes place between two time periods. One where the girls are 14 and the other where they are 30. Taking that into account, I think the pair of girls are the older and younger versions standing next to one another. This makes even more sense when you take into account that the blonde streak girl is 17 and the other black girl is 16.

Daps
It will but it shouldn't, because you had "traditional" Wesker in the Anderson films, and you're also getting one in the new film. This series is supposed to be some alternate spin off.

Stop all that placating. It should not because he is a fukking fictional person. Grown ass guys whining about such shyt are losers who creatives need to continue ignoring. They can make their own shyt and not watch it then