Rest in Peace Leroy Colbert.....

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I actually just shed some tears....i wanted to meet this man one day...now its too late:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

i got into lifting and this bodybuilding stuff coming out of high school and going into university....so naturally i hung out on the MISC a lot. on the misc boards i found out about Leroy Colbert, a very underrated bodybuilder and the first man to apparently attain 21 inch arms naturally. his videos use to be all over the misc but i dropped my OG laptop down the stairs and could never find his vids or topics....

the one vid that stuck out to me all these years was a rant that he had on creatine:mjlol:

so after some meticulous googling and going down the anals of the misc section i finally found him again only to find that he passed away 5 years ago.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

When i was a broke kid lifting and posting on the misc hoping for aesthetics, his videos really helped me. i swore when i would get some money i'd fly to his store in cali and talk to him one on one and learn some pointers.

Guess ill flying to go visit his grave and pay respects.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

dude felt like a family member i never met. just wholesome and traditional. no roids or obnoxious supplements for this guy. just good ol hard work.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

aMH7liW5rP7xA7NqUVlW8gdX0DVFhvGvqyuG8d3bUx0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Leroy-Colbert.09.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I miss seeing his videos on Youtube in my feed. RIP