Restaurant Worker: We always saw Nas and Kelis, she was the abusive one

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

d7438219680625e962791093bdb0821b-full.png

:ohhh:

Daps
All I'm saying is this...

IF this is trumped up bullshyt then I hope she is ready for this to get ugly and I don't mean by way of a response from Nas. This nikka means a lot to a lot of people. Expect to hear more accounts like this in the future. She's carried herself like an underhanded bitter woman for years while he said nothing. People have seen her recent failures and they've seen Nas make the sort of power moves people mocked him in the 90s for being unable to make compared to a Jigga.

IF the man was doing her wrong then let the wolves have him but IF they were the typical oil & vinegar couple that have had run ins yet chooses now to paint him in a light then you knowwwww...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm saying is this...

IF this is trumped up bullshyt then I hope she is ready for this to get ugly and I don't mean by way of a response from Nas. This nikka means a lot to a lot of people. Expect to hear more accounts like this in the future. She's carried herself like an underhanded bitter woman for years while he said nothing. People have seen her recent failures and they've seen Nas make the sort of power moves people mocked him in the 90s for being unable to make compared to a Jigga.

IF the man was doing her wrong then let the wolves have him but IF they were the typical oil & vinegar couple that have had run ins yet chooses now to paint him in a light then you knowwwww...

the god can do no wrong. the fucck is wrong with you? :hhh: just log off and go to sleep.
he's the multi-millionaire with the rare talent. she's the very replaceable ungrateful...you know what. if Nas has done any wrong, guess what, i forgive him!

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Listen man.... Once you jump out the window and get a woman pregnant or marry her..... U gotta be prepared for the worst case scenario

Just like entering a business venture... you hope for the best, but you have to be prepared to possibly lose all your money and maybe die in debt.

Nas my nikka.... But no one forced him down this path.

GMB