Restaurant Worker: We always saw Nas and Kelis, she was the abusive one

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
OP that sounds about right. Kelis always came across as a self serving hood rat....i smell bullshyt in her accusations against nas.

she’s just an opportunistic hoe and the timing of this interview to coincide with taking nas to court for more child support couldn’t be more perfect.

i don’t believe her. she’s money hungry lier (how the hell do you spell lie-er)

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I used to like this broad too...:scusthov:

Out here bein a greedy ass hoe wit dem ghoulish shoulders....

images

I know her type a mile away...:mjpls: If they were gettin into physical altercations...I'm positive she's the type to be hookin off herself...or antagonizing the situation. You can here the snarkiness in her voice. She one a those spiteful hoes tryin to play super dirty cuz she got cheated on...shyted on....ghosted...and her career went to shyt. But the truth is...she knew what she signed up for when she got wit a celebrity rapper....:manny:

Called this yesterday in another thread...:coffee: You can already tell what type a woman she is in her whole demeanor.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
OP that sounds about right. Kelis always came across as a self serving hood rat....i smell bullshyt in her accusations against nas.

she’s just an opportunistic hoe and the timing of this interview to coincide with taking nas to court for more child support couldn’t be more perfect.

i don’t believe her. she’s money hungry lier (how the hell do you spell lie-er)

untitled1.png

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm having a hard time processing this, too, and I'm a Nas fan. But, if ya'll don't believe Kelis, why do ya'll believe a stranger on Twitter?
Kelis Opens Up About Nas’s Shocking Alleged Abuse: ‘I Had Bruises All Over My Body’

When pressed to describe the lowest point of the relationship, Kelis said that “there was a lot of mental and physical abuse.” She was careful to clarify that she fought back, saying, “I have never painted myself as a saint. Did he hit me? Mhmm. Did I hit him back? Mhmm.” She cited alcohol as a major factor, saying that Nas “drank way too much” and would often black out. “I’m not afraid to throw a punch, but I wouldn’t have started it. I’ll participate in ending it, but I wouldn’t have started it.”

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen man.... Once you jump out the window and get a woman pregnant or marry her..... U gotta be prepared for the worst case scenario

Just like entering a business venture... you hope for the best, but you have to be prepared to possibly lose all your money and maybe die in debt.

Nas my nikka.... But no one forced him down this path.

GMB
Business >>>> Marriage.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
the god can do no wrong. the fucck is wrong with you? :hhh: just log off and go to sleep.
he's the multi-millionaire with the rare talent. she's the very replaceable ungrateful...you know what. if Nas has done any wrong, guess what, i forgive him!

You idolize a man to the point you call him God :dahell: