Restaurant Worker: We always saw Nas and Kelis, she was the abusive one

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Kelis Opens Up About Nas’s Shocking Alleged Abuse: ‘I Had Bruises All Over My Body’

When pressed to describe the lowest point of the relationship, Kelis said that “there was a lot of mental and physical abuse.” She was careful to clarify that she fought back, saying, “I have never painted myself as a saint. Did he hit me? Mhmm. Did I hit him back? Mhmm.” She cited alcohol as a major factor, saying that Nas “drank way too much” and would often black out. “I’m not afraid to throw a punch, but I wouldn’t have started it. I’ll participate in ending it, but I wouldn’t have started it.”

Because its a non biased party and not coming from Nas or Kelis. What reason would they have to lie?

The same reason it's being posted; 2 defend Nas. We don't know what their relationship to Nas is.

I'm waiting for Nas' side--which may never come due 2 legal reasons.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The same reason it's being posted; 2 defend Nas. We don't know what their relationship to Nas is.

I'm waiting for Nas' side--which may never come due 2 legal reasons.

I wish somebody would clip the domestic violence part of the interview because there's no way I'm watching 2 hours of Kelis speaking.

Peep the part that was quoted though. She's tip toeing around the fact that she used to strike him. She said that she's not gonna lie and claim to be an angel......then she says that she used to hit him back.
she caught herself before she said the truth...that she would hit or slap him around. She cleverly said "I would hit him back, after he hit me".

If Nas was hitting his wife, he is a DIRTBAG, period......but I get the feeling that it was Mr and Mrs DIRTBAG

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I wish somebody would clip the domestic violence part of the interview because there's no way I'm watching 2 hours of Kelis speaking.

Peep the part that was quoted though. She's tip toeing around the fact that she used to strike him. She said that she's not gonna lie and claim to be an angel......then she says that she used to hit him back.
she caught herself before she said the truth...that she would hit or slap him around. She cleverly said "I would hit him back, after he hit me".

If Nas was hitting his wife, he is a DIRTBAG, period......but I get the feeling that it was Mr and Mrs DIRTBAG
Look, I know the data; most domestic violence is actually back n forth, meeting half way.

But, we still only hearing half.

I'll still be a fan. But, I've never idolized Nasir Jones.