REUTERS: Anti-Black racism is rising in EU countries, led by Germany

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Shiiiit since the wall came down. Especially in Germany.

Eastern Germany is essentially the south of the whole country. When the wall came down they tossed communism and was fully embracing Nazism

Dig around, there’s stories about how these b*stards would set whole hostels and hotels on fire if they had migrants.
Yup and i was born in Germant when they took down the wall

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
But TheColi said Black people, especially Black Americans, were treated like kings and queens in Europe ?
:jbhmm:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
England and Germany follow much of our discourse when it comes to politics. However, Germany took in more refugees from the Middle East over the last 20 years than anyone. There's HELLA racial tension out there especially in the East from what I hear from my homies.

France is about the only place in Europe I'd consider kicking it in for extended periods of time.

To make it worse black people are catching strays in this. Had the misfortune of witnessing some German ranting in a chat group about them, and dude started dropping implied N bombs, and I was like what the hell we got to do with this :gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As usual black people get most of the anger despite being a fraction of the population.

Everyone uses us as a scapegoat to distract from their failures. It's a tale as old as time.😴

Only people who are surprised by anti black racism are either not black or have convinced themselves the discrimination they experienced wasn't racially motivated.

Black people are low hanging fruit because we are defenseless. If them Euro white folks turn up on the Arabs they know they dying shortly after lol

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
England and Germany follow much of our discourse when it comes to politics. However, Germany took in more refugees from the Middle East over the last 20 years than anyone. There's HELLA racial tension out there especially in the East from what I hear from my homies.

France is about the only place in Europe I'd consider kicking it in for extended periods of time.

I wouldn't be so sure about France being the only safe place in Europe for black folk:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
alot of these countries are turning to right wing governments to try and qwell all the migrants
like the current Canadian Indian backlash. I told brehs in that Toronto thread that shyt was coming... if you read a lot of news containing Indians in Canada these days there open warfare in the comment sections.