Ric flair buries shane douglas "he works at kmart now WOOOO!"

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I mean is he wrong. Not even shytting on Shane for having a job at target or whatever, the wrestling biz is unforgiving and everyone needs to make a living.

But listening to Shane Douglas talk about Shane Douglas is :scust:

No lie, I used to be a Shane Douglas mark because of the NWA promo, but holy mother of pearl watching him wrestle is like scratching a itch inside your skin :picard:. His story telling is all over the place, he put himself over at the wrong times including a fukking finish, his stables always consists of dikkriding the Horsemen, and overall...dude will never be mentioned with ECW wrestlers like Tommy Dreamer of all people and his stance is being the L taker of ECW:wow:.

Overall, maybe just maybe Flair knows what he's talking about despite being one to shyt talk a guy working a honest living when he is the epitome of what's wrong with fukking wrestling:scust:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
But he's in his 70's & still have to work instead of enjoying the fruits of 6 decades of labor. Somebody should inform him he's one step away from being a greeter at Walmart.
That sends shivers down my spine. There's nothing more humbling than being a grown adult and greeting other grown adults.:pachaha::snoop:

I don't miss working at the supermarket one bit.:pachaha::damn:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood or liked people mocking other wrestlers for getting jobs outside of the industry. Like working in the carny wrestling business is any better than working at Wal-Mart or Target. At least working at Wal-Mart or Target gets you health benefits :francis:

Not mention, from Flair's generation, a death rate worse than combat veterans.

Young me would've thought Flair was cool and Shane sucked. But older me realizes Shane was a rare intelligent, emotionally healthy guy who was too normal to survive in this fukkery of an industry.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not mention, from Flair's generation, a death rate worse than combat veterans.

Young me would've thought Flair was cool and Shane sucked. But older me realizes Shane was a rare intelligent, emotionally healthy guy who was too normal to survive in this fukkery of an industry.
I'm going to push back on that, because Shane would've been just like those guys if he had their success. That video of him revealing himself in the crowd during the Kane match showed just how desperate he still was for attention.