Ric flair buries shane douglas "he works at kmart now WOOOO!"

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Never understood or liked people mocking other wrestlers for getting jobs outside of the industry. Like working in the carny wrestling business is any better than working at Wal-Mart or Target. At least working at Wal-Mart or Target gets you health benefits :francis:

Walmart gives health benefits. :mjtf:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Not mention, from Flair's generation, a death rate worse than combat veterans.

Young me would've thought Flair was cool and Shane sucked. But older me realizes Shane was a rare intelligent, emotionally healthy guy who was too normal to survive in this fukkery of an industry.

Actually Shane's generation has a worse death rate than Flair's. A lot of 90's wrestlers dropping dead at younger ages from pill problems. Just look at the former ECW guys.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Flair is pathetic but Shane acts like he was held back in wrestling and could've been bigger than Rock or Austin. He was heavily pushed in WCW in the early 90's and even got a win over Stunning Steve Austin and he never became a star until ECW and even then other guys got over on him.

Last edited:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bruh he was not over, had the title for like an hour; and looked like shyt on the big stage. Watch any match with him in it back then, his selling is fukking atrocious

Revisionist history gets worse as time goes on... Dean Douglas got over... :Ericbischoffwow:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Ric know the only reason he kept up his lifestyle is because Vince took care of him

Now he finna be a wal mart greeter

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
There's also another story where Shane apparently asked Ric to watch his matches and tell him how to improve and how he did. Shane found out he was lying to him as he always told him "That was great, Shane!" Shane tested him and asked "Did you see me do the crossbody in the ring tonight?" and Flair gave him the thumbs up said that he loved it. The only problem is that Shane never did a crossbody in the ring so Flair was lying to him.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis