Rick Carlisle steps down

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This whole post is complete BS.

Knicks and Sixers are not on the level of the Clippers.

So, stop with this no sense.

Mavericks had a better record than the Hawks and was 2-0 against the Hawks this year.

Playing in the East and playing West is like playing in the SEC vs playing in the PAC 12.

I knew this would come up. “Bu bu but it’s the east!”

if the Hawks didn’t make the playoffs you fakkits would have said “Trae can’t even lead his team to the playoffs!”

if they lost in the first round it would have been “see I told you they didn’t belong!”

if they would have gotten swept by Philly it would have been “the Hawks got exposed!”

now that they are on the verge of beating the #1 team in the east with that has the MVP runner up and two max players, it’s “the east is garbage this shyt don’t count!”

Y’all some lame ass nikkas

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This whole post is complete BS.

Knicks and Sixers are not on the level of the Clippers.

So, stop with this no sense.

Mavericks had a better record than the Hawks and was 2-0 against the Hawks this year.

Playing in the East and playing West is like playing in the SEC vs playing in the PAC 12.

Hawks before and after Lloyd Pierce are two completely different teams breh. The Mavs won ONE more game than us this year and like i said, the first half of the season the Hawks were coached by a fukking buffoon.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this would come up. “Bu bu but it’s the east!”

if the Hawks didn’t make the playoffs you fakkits would have said “Trae can’t even lead his team to the playoffs!”

if they lost in the first round it would have been “see I told you they didn’t belong!”

if they would have gotten swept by Philly it would have been “the Hawks got exposed!”

now that they are on the verge of beating the #1 team in the east with that has the MVP runner up and two max players, it’s “the east is garbage this shyt don’t count!”

Y’all some lame ass nikkas

So, are y'all think the Knicks and Sixers are better than the Clippers? :mjlol:

Playing in the East isn't easier than playing in the West? :mjlol:

Menna

All Star
Daps
You know some people have enough money and dont feel like all the stress work anymore......Could be the reason ya know.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:dahell:
I literally said he’s a superstar & future hall of famer in this very thread. No 3rd year guy is deserving of being called a generational talent yet. Are you fukking retarded?

another retard on here. I never said Luka got his coach fired.

what in the fukk are you talking about? You just looking for shyt to get upset about
Jordan was a generational talent when Chicago was at the bottom of their division and getting stomped by Boston and Detroit.

Shaq was a generational talent when in Orlando and never won a title.

Bron was a generational talent in Cleveland 1.0 when JJ Hixon was the "PF of the future" and untouchable when it was time to grab Amare.

KD was a generational talent when he couldn't get done with Russ.