Rick Carlisle steps down

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh wants his cut :yeshrug: Rick went out like ol buddy who owned the restaurant. Getting shytted on mid season, mid series and got rolled over
:russ: But that old fakkit Richie was in the can for a minute, gets out and the new nikkas are running the block.

:russ: I don’t get the analogy.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Idk how you can beef with the co-star they traded a decent grip for off rip, the head coach and the actual GM all in 3 years breh

that’s pretty hard to do
KP beefed with everyone before leaving NY. He is a known curmudgeon.

Carlisle is a hard-headed coach, who has had multiple run-ins with players. He's been in Dallas for 14 years, that tenure is unheard of these days. I'm sure he was just ready for a change.

This weirdo gambler deserves to be shyt on. Listen to the Lowe pod w/ Tim McMahon, they break down how he's been a cancer on the franchise.

Luka has good relationships w/ his teammates. He's not a diva or aloof. He's present off the court w/ them. He also a good steward w/ the franchise. KP on the other hand, stays to himself and has been problematic when it comes to participating in marketing stuff off the court for the franchise.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Carlisle is a hard-headed coach, who has had multiple run-ins with players. He's been in Dallas for 14 years, that tenure is unheard of these days. I'm sure he was just ready for a change.

This weirdo gambler deserves to be shyt on. Listen to the Lowe pod w/ Tim McMahon, they break down how he's been a cancer on the franchise.

Luka has good relationships w/ his teammates. He's not a diva or aloof. He's present off the court w/ them. He also a good steward w/ the franchise. KP on the other hand, stays to himself and has been problematic when it comes to doing marketing stuff for the franchise.
Time will tell man. The saying misery loves company has some weight to it, and I don’t think it’s a closed case that breh could currently have or get the big head like that

we’ll see

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Idk how you can beef with the co-star they traded a decent grip for off rip, the head coach and the actual GM all in 3 years breh

that’s pretty hard to do
Stop it man you must not their games. Orgs are on notice, fix that shyt or else:ufdup:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Luka has good relationships w/ his teammates. He's not a diva or aloof. He's present off the court w/ them. He also a good steward w/ the franchise. KP on the other hand, stays to himself and has been problematic when it comes to participating in marketing stuff off the court for the franchise.

good looking out I’ll listen to the podcast.

it’ll be addition by subtraction when they get rid of KP. Luka is good enough to lure another superstar there in the future they should be straight

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bey would have been great, The Gambler has the Mavs in a hold

There is absolutely nothing wrong with analytics. Analytics is a great tool. The issue is when you take the model as black box without understanding where the fat tail error are. There are tonnes of examples of this in sports and finance.
Ltcm in finance.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
damn. I must be imagining the Hawks are a win away from the Eastern Conference Finals.

Do you think before you post? You might be the dumbest motherfukker on this website.

They are going to get crushed in the eastern conf finals by whoever they play. They aren't contenders. If they had Luka they would be a serious contender. How is that hard to understand?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Oh and I'm almost certain Carlisle is going back to Boston to be their coach