Rick Carlisle steps down

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No one on the team liked rondo. They didnt even vote to give him a share of the playoff money

You don't fukk with somebody money like this. This is one of the reasons why Cuban has to build the Gestapo team he puts on the floor every night.

And trading for Rondo in the first place was :mjlol:. You got the ultimate dikk head coach in carlisle and you pair him with the ultimate dikk head point guard in rondo :mjlol:. Who thought that would work:mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean how you guys waived Micheal Finley in 2005 to avoid the luxury tax and then he signed with the spurs and won a chip :mjlol:.

michael-finley-of-the-san-antonio-spurs-poses-for-a-portrait-with-the-picture-id74633224

Remember how Finley used to always be at mavs games grinning and shyt in the camera flashing the championship he won...in San Antonio...:lolbron:

I honestly don't even understand mavs fans fascination with Luka because we already seen a foreign born white player dominate the ball and actually win back to back mvp trophies in a mavericks uniform...

Oh wait my bad Nash didn't do that in Dallas, he did that in Phoenix...:russ:
nash_0506mvp_index.jpg

This thread is reminding me just how pathetic this franchise is :picard:

You know another not so low key dumbass things the mavs did ? They traded a young point guard with knee problems in DSJ for a european big man with knee problems in KP and then gave up picks to do it:mjlol:

Will you watch Trae Young tomorrow night and think to yourself damn, that could have been us getting out the first round for the first time in a decade :mjcry:

You guys gave up them picks to Atlanta so you could get Luka and now Trae is on the verge of winning his second playoff series against a one seed and Luka can't even get out the first round :picard:

You guys gave up those picks to get KP and the Knicks ended up with Randle and their team actually got better after KP left :picard:

So yeah lets go ahead and do that sign and trade with Derozan and Kristaps, since every team that trades with the mavs comes out ahead of the mavs :mjgrin:

What retard compare Michael Finley to Kawhi Leonard.

tenor.gif

giphy-40-1589810118.gif

fb3da500473f48cea1936684fad7d7fb.gif

tenor.gif

And the Mavericks went to 2 NBA Finals after Steve Nash left. :umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can see Luka being very toxic

Its odd that Rick Carlisle would step down and want to coach again leaving a player like Luka Domoic.

Most be some shyt going on behind the scenes

It's not odd at all.

Luka a overweight ball hog chucker who don't play any defense and cries after every shot he doesn't get a foul called. When the mavs play and they win its all on Luka. When the mavs play and they lose its everyone else fault. Who wants to play on a team like that ?

Mavs do nothing to get KP the ball and he score 8 points and every story is KP aint good enough. Who wants to play in an environment like that ?

First thing they ask Rick Carlisle when the mavs lose is does he "deserve" to come back and be the coach:mjlol:. Who wants to deal with that shyt over a player still on his rookie contract.

Mark Cuban got his hands in so much shyt on this team he was driving around wanting to talk to Deandre but I'm supposed to believe it's Donnie making all these dumb ass trades and signings huh:mjlol: Ok.:mjlol:

Watch THJ hurry up and get out of their to. Watch him sign somewhere 5 minutes into free agency before the mavs can even offer him anything.:mjlol:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
You think Cuban got some questionable gambling dealings?:ohhh:

Remember the sexual harrassment stuff a few years ago and he claimed he didn't know much about it :sas2:

Remember the comments he made about removing Donald Sterling. He said it would be a "slippery slope" :sas2:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So can anyone speak to what Luka's relationship with Nelson and Carlisle was?

There's people insinuating that Luka will be upset, then there's people insinuating that Luka is behind it.

Yea I need a Dallas breh like @Spade @dtownreppin214 to explain what’s goin on

Luka doesn't fukk with Carlisle (not the first player to have problems with him) and Carlisle doesn't fukk with the gambler b/c he's been given some control of our lineups. Luka is tight with assistant coach Jamahl Mosley who is going to be a candidate for the job.

Donnie was on the Euro wave before most in the NBA, so he's known Luka since he was a teen. Luka is fond of him but they're not bffs. Most fans were ready for Donnie to go b/c our drafts have been pitiful for years, free agency has sucked, this Seth Curry(fan favorite)/Josh Richardson trade has been a complete disaster, and most in the fanbase wanted Saddiq Bey in the last draft, we took Josh Green (jag) one pick before Bey, but that might not be on Donnie...sounds like he and the scouts got overruled by the gambler. The scouts are not happy about this too apparently.

The whole thing is a dumpster fire when you throw in the fact that Luka and KP do not fukk with each other at all for some reason, and the owner who is tasked with fixing all of this is knee-deep in crypto and Hollywood now...soooo yeah.

I said a few months ago that I would not be surprised if Luka is a Laker in a few years. He's not cut from the same cloth as Dirk. He'll bounce to a bigger market if things don't improve. But how does the situation improve if 1.) you can't draft worth a damn and 2.) your owner puts his foot in his mouth every few months, alienating players around the league and agents? :patrice: Naw, Luka will be a Laker/Celtic/Knick and I will be done with this franchise for good.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Luka doesn't fukk with Carlisle (not the first player to have problems with him) and Carlisle doesn't fukk with the gambler b/c he's been given some control of our lineups. Luka is tight with assistant coach Jamahl Mosley who is going to be a candidate for the job. Donnie was on the Euro wave before most in the NBA, so he's known Luka since he was a teen. Luka is fond of him but they're not bffs. Most fans were ready for Donnie to go b/c our drafts have sucked, free agency has sucked, this Seth Curry(fan favorite)/Josh Richardson trade has been a disaster, and most in the fanbase wanted Saddiq Bey in the last draft, we took Josh Green (jag), but that might not be on Donnie...sounds like he got overruled by the gambler.

The whole thing is a dumpster fire when you throw in the fact that Luka and KP do not fukk with each other at all for some reason, and the owner who is tasked with fixing all of this is knee-deep in crypto and Hollywood now...so things are bleak. I said a few months ago that I would not be surprised if Luka is a Laker in a few years.

Damn so who’s running the show in Dallas if Donnie is out? Is it the gambler, is it Cuban or will that be left up to the new GM?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Damn so who’s running the show in Dallas if Donnie is out? Is it the gambler, is it Cuban or will that be left up to the new GM?
That's what I'm trying to get clarification on. I haven't seen anything explicit that the gambler is out, only rumors. If he's out, then whoever they hire will be given control of the FO. But they still got to run everything by Cuban, he has the final decision on everything. Jerruh taught him well. :francis: