Rick Carlisle steps down

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
I literally said he’s a superstar & future hall of famer in this very thread. No 3rd year guy is deserving of being called a generational talent yet. Are you fukking retarded?

I would disagree with you on this breh. Every generational talent was identified as just that by their 3rd year. Some even before that.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Luka seems horrible from an organizational standpoint. Dallas also seems like one of those rigid “this is the culture” types. Two clashing forces

shyt like this is why I couldn’t have seen Bron going to the Spurs or Chicago back when. I just can’t see someone with that personality “playing by the book”

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Luka Aprile
Luka seems horrible from an organizational standpoint. Dallas also seems like one of those rigid “this is the culture” types. Two clashing forces

shyt like this is why I couldn’t have seen Bron going to the Spurs or Chicago back when. I just can’t see someone with that personality “playing by the book”
Lol at comparing Luka to that psyhopath Richie Aprile.

He's actually not. He gets a long with everyone but KP and Carlisle. Good team guy, not an aloof like KP.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
@*DalMem*

KP and Luka fallout
Carlisle and Luka reported to be going back and forth.

There is a pattern emerging and I wont be surprised if a couple of the other firings involve toxicity between them and Luka
:yeshrug:

Carlisle resigned with the strong desire to coach again........

Who's to say that wasnt KP's fault?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Doesn't matter

Luka is a generationAl talent

Every team in the NBA would give up anyone on their roster to get luka

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lol at comparing Luka to that psyhopath Richie Aprile.

He's actually not. He gets a long with everyone but KP and Carlisle. Good team guy, not an aloof like KP.
Idk how you can beef with the co-star they traded a decent grip for off rip, the head coach and the actual GM all in 3 years breh

that’s pretty hard to do

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you think Luka is generational like Kobe, MJ, Bron, etc?

I’m not sure if he’s going to be as good as those guys. But there’s no question that he’s one of the most talented players to come into the league in the past 15 years. So looking at it like that I think he is a generational talent. And keep in mind nobody was looking at Kobe as a generational talent by his 3rd year.