Rickey Smiley's Son "Black Females Are Not Attractive To Me"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This

I don't police anyone about who they get with as long as they don't disrespect Black men/women but his son has some serious self hate issues though. His father did him a disservice by having him grow up in an all white environment. Comments like that show the damage that was done to him & he's only 15. It's sad really
To be honest if you aren't looking for it you'll rarely see the whole don't disrespect black men/women shyt so I don't know why nikkas always saying that dumb ass saying. Outside of that I do agree who cares who people date? Only losers imo cause shyt if I'm not fukking in a relationship with a chick it's whatever for the most part.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Black men say that.

^THIS the issue right here. I've heard black men use black women as a pick up like for non-black chicks.

Talking to white girl black dudes are like "you got some black in you because you got a big booty,big breasts, etc"

I like non-black women because they have straight hair, dont wear weaves, aren't loud, don't argue, etc. Date who you want but dont use black women features, stereotypes as pick up lines to hype up non-black women. Because why other races use those same pick up lines on black women dont get mad because you would just be a hypocrite if you have said some of the above when your picking up non-black women.

You say that. You went out of your way to use quotes on everything but that part .

Maybe you should edit for clarity

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
To be honest if you aren't looking for it you'll rarely see the whole don't disrespect black men/women shyt so I don't know why nikkas always saying that dumb ass saying. Outside of that I do agree who cares who people date? Only losers imo cause shyt if I'm not fukking in a relationship with a chick it's whatever for the most part.

And you sound suspect for not recognizing when someone takes jabs at Black women/men to justify why they want to date non Black people. Like I said before I don't police anyone for having their personal taste but saying you're not attractive to your own ethnicity shows there's an underlying problem within yourself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And you sound suspect for not recognizing when someone takes jabs at Black women/men to justify why they want to date non Black people. Like I said before I don't police anyone for having their personal taste but saying you're not attractive to your own ethnicity shows there's an underlying problem within yourself.
I sound suspect to someone moving like a chick on this matter so I'm ok if that's who thinks I'm suspect. Also stupid I said it rarely said not that it doesn't happen at all keep up. Like I said last the rest starting after the word but in the second sentence I can agree with. I just find you nikkas online make too much out of shyt I swear unless you rolling with lames you have no fukking experience with irl.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I sound suspect to someone moving like a chick on this matter so I'm ok if that's who thinks I'm suspect. Also stupid I said it rarely said not that it doesn't happen at all keep up. Like I said last the rest starting after the word but in the second sentence I can agree with. I just find you nikkas online make too much out of shyt I swear unless you rolling with lames you have no fukking experience with irl.

Moving like a chick but you sound like haven't lived a Black experience. Don't think I haven't noticed people put their foot in your ass about your wack opinions. I'm done responding to you because you're stupid & I'll repeat you sound suspect.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Moving like a chick but you sound like haven't lived a Black experience. Don't think I haven't noticed people put their foot in your ass about your wack opinions. I'm done responding to you because you're stupid & I'll repeat you sound suspect.
The standard coli I don't agree so I'm not black bullshyt. Don't you nikkas got more tricks than this tired shyt? If you've noticed people put their foot in my Ass you're dreaming and on here too much lame. Nobody can do such verbally or otherwise but keep dreaming though. I'm smarter than you and anybody in your shyt family so try again bytch

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:yeshrug::salute:
I can't fault him one bit.
Yall know the black chicks his age ain't checkin for his nerdy ass.
White girls eat that nerd shyt up like tacos man...let him get in where he fits in.
:ohlawd:
When he gets older and has more money and is a success, then the black females will want him.
Honestly I think he should tell them to fukk off since they ain't want him when he was nobody...but he will probably make the same dumb mistake many brothas do and wind up caping for one of these washed up thots that all of a sudden are interested in him cause they're 35 years old with 4 kids and no future...
:smugdraper:

Just another story of an average black man...

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Gotta love the coli. Everyone is 6'5 and runs through dimes daily. 6 figures 6 certs.

This part of Texas is predominantly Mexican and I guarantee you I've been eating off of Latina jawns you nikkas would be too scared to even talk to. I'm talking Jaliyne Ochoa looking women but that's not important here. What's important here is to recognize that you can't police what other men and women do with their sex life. Everyone has preferences
I call:duck: on latina dimes in Texas. I'm from Dade. Land of the dime Latinas. I've been to several cities in Texas. I can't count on one hand I would see dime Latinas

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
is there a reason you jumped in my PMs with this bed buck shyt?

"Since certain black women are obsessed with bashing black men under 6 ft is it a problem when we stop associating with black women
XxJ54rFl.jpg

m1WVw1Ol.jpg

I'm down here in Texas beating off white girls, latinas and other races of women with a stick, leaving Atlanta was the best decision I've ever made in my life :ahh:"
is this n*gga wearing New Balance in the first pic :mjlol:

Daps
is there a reason you jumped in my PMs with this bed buck shyt?

"Since certain black women are obsessed with bashing black men under 6 ft is it a problem when we stop associating with black women
XxJ54rFl.jpg

m1WVw1Ol.jpg

I'm down here in Texas beating off white girls, latinas and other races of women with a stick, leaving Atlanta was the best decision I've ever made in my life :ahh:"

So this nikka left Atlanta for San Antonio because he's under 6' :mjlol:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You said it wasnt many black men where you live,so the black women who live in a place where there are hardly any black men are extra picky:comeon:?

If that makes you feel better about your decision to bedbuck:sas2:
Yo. He ain't lying. I'm in Phoenix and alot of Black women on that bullshyt. You figure it would not be that knowing the pop is 4% black.

Luckily I got hooked up with a Black Honduran chick:takedat: