• Do you want children? Yes
  • Do you do drugs? Yes:sas1:
  • Do you have children? Yes
Interests
  • God
  • My children :merchant:
  • Weed:sas1:
About

Well I am a single parent of 5 babies n 1 due in January.:merchant:I have my own car.In the process of looking for a house.I do smoke :sas1:and I am very outgoing. There is never a dull moment wit me.:usure:My favorite rapper is Z-ro :troll:n the whole screwed up click I listen to slow music it puts me in the mood :mjlol:or I just listen to it for the hell of it.I want somebody I can chill wit meet no problems somebody loyal.Hit me up.Just bekuz i say i smoke don't mean i am gne smoke.:sas1:Don't ask me nun abt smoking kuz I aint gne reply back.:sas1:I ain't no friendly female.:lupe:So wen u message me come correct r gt rejected.:whoa:

First Date

B4 I go anywear I gots to smoke a blunt :sas2:so i hpe to go sumwear very romantic b very fun.

:mjlol:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
How you gonna look for a black man then specify no African men? I think she found a very creative way to cast a net for caucasians and latinos.

She means Black American looking black men, not someone who looks like they literally are from Africa. I think you know the implications being made. It's ignorant but that's what she means.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Whenever someone throws in one really specific thing in a list of high standards it is a back up plan of something to settle for so they can rationalize it later " well he's the cashier, not the CEO, but he has leather seats though". lol that one other chick actually left someone she described as the best man she was ever for an imaginary hispanic sugar daddy? Too many things to list in this thread actually, entertainment

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
"I love a man with a sense of humor and an awesome personality."

This part kills me. This shallow ass, conceited bytch wants a man with an "awesome personality"...Don't get me wrong, I'm not against her having preferences since she is good looking and the what not but why explicitly shyt on nikkas for no reason? Nothing she said will stop any of those types from writing her messages. If anything, they'll do it even more out of spite. And for real - for real, what attractive AND successful dude will actually date this brainless bird and not just use her as a cum rag?
people just throw shyt like that in when they realize they sound shallow and think that one sentence will save it lol

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not exactly a POF profile, but interesting nonetheless :

I'm a church going kind of girl but, like to go out on a date once in a while. I'm 5'6, 246 that is my weight. I'm 26 yrs old but, about be be 27 yrs old on the 3 of September. I like to sing, dance and like to write stories. In my free time I just like being with my family & my family too. I would like to go out on a day for once with my family telling me that is not the right guy for me. I'm looking for a guy that would love to meet my family and would treat me like I'm a person. I would like a guy maybe to be 6'1 or 6'2, that can pick me up when, I don't feel like walking and other things.:dahell: The only thing I want the guy to do is to wait for the right time me to fully open up to have sex with them. I would like the guy that I date will be kind & sweet cause, I don't take no mess from no body. I will tell u that I'm waiting to have sex until I'm really or until I get married. If u can't wait then, I'm not the one for u. But if u are the one for me go ahead and ask me any question u like? I only want to message with a guy that just want to be friends with me.

20140828408286769842.jpg

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

I'm a church going kind of girl but, like to go out on a date once in a while. I'm 5'6, 246 that is my weight. I'm 26 yrs old but, about be be 27 yrs old on the 3 of September. I like to sing, dance and like to write stories. In my free time I just like being with my family & my family too. I would like to go out on a day for once with my family telling me that is not the right guy for me. I'm looking for a guy that would love to meet my family and would treat me like I'm a person. I would like a guy maybe to be 6'1 or 6'2, that can pick me up when, I don't feel like walking and other things.:dahell: The only thing I want the guy to do is to wait for the right time me to fully open up to have sex with them. I would like the guy that I date will be kind & sweet cause, I don't take no mess from no body. I will tell u that I'm waiting to have sex until I'm really or until I get married. If u can't wait then, I'm not the one for u. But if u are the one for me go ahead and ask me any question u like? I only want to message with a guy that just want to be friends with me.

20140828408286769842.jpg

:wow: I'm 11 inches taller than her and I weigh less. Unless dude is a regular weight lifter, she isn't getting carried anytime soon.

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
kaceyy88: No dreads/braids...big/chubby men. SERIOUSLY

2tef42ao3lbn2cehiws1ioco5475668019.jpg
4t5kvgdtd3t03xvgj4ilt3rn2475674550.jpg

Yall kill me with being upset because I don't respond right away. I never sign out. I'm always "online" so take a chill pill. A man that pressed is desperate or weird. Lol. Keep that stalker serial killer stuff right where you at.

If you know you not attractive...don't bother me. Lol. I won't respond. Sorry.

I just want an attractive tall BLACK (sorry) man...hopefully he's rich. If not then be established...like with a job that requires you to put real thought into what you have to wear in the morning. I'm talking to you fry cooker! Lol

I hate dreads and/or braids. So don't hit me up if you have either.
Car must have leather seats. Lol
I'm super picky so don't get upset if I don't respond or not interested. If you pay money for this then don't hit me up. Lol. That's wack. It's not that serious. Lol

I do love me a nice Lightskin or Brownskin man.
No fat men please. I mean it....like no exceptions. Idc how many pics you post in the gym. I know a fat man when I see one.

Yes I'm a woman, I'm not looking for a hookup.
I'm trying out this online dating....

I drive, have my own place, and I work. If you DONT....then leave me alone!!
No offense but if you literally just came from Africa...keep it moving. Thanks.

I love a man with a sense of humor and an awesome personality.
Hit me up Only if the above applies to you...this is my BK...so I want it MY way.

The car must have leather seats and part about Africa really did it for me.
Sounds like shorty would rather be a cum dumpster to a dude that looks good with money than be genuinely loved and cared for by a guy who's doin well and above average lookin. Smh she still don't know good lookin nikkas know they good lookin nikkas n she has nothing of value besides bein good lookin to keep him interested. She gon be old n alone too. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

20140828408286769842.jpg

She wants to be treated like a person. :what: What is she usually treated like?