Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
32, Female, Single, Tacoma, WA“F**k what u Hurd a thick chick with alot of cakes it's what u seen an can prove bytches”
4qQevv_Up2Fc_FuaWzknEglJrXMhLyi2GdqIWQbN2Nh2kiFAMOMTjw==.jpg
:mjlol:

32, Female ----> :laff: yeah 32 years ago :shaq2:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
32, Female, Single, Tacoma, WA“F**k what u Hurd a thick chick with alot of cakes it's what u seen an can prove bytches”
4qQevv_Up2Fc_FuaWzknEglJrXMhLyi2GdqIWQbN2Nh2kiFAMOMTjw==.jpg
:mjlol:

She's 32?! :wow:

She looks like she aged in a high powered microwave oven.

breh.....I'm a 6' 2" 235lb. powerlifter and I don't even think i would attempt to pick her up (not for extended periods of time at least)

:heh: either she doesn't know how heavy 245lbs really is or she wants some Herculean breh.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
OK DA NAME IS MAMAKATT IM SINGLE N LOOKIN 4 FRIENDS N MAYBE MORE SOMEDAY BUT FOR RIGHT NOW IM JUSS SINGLE AND TRYING TO MINGLE AND I LOVE BASKETBALL ITS MY FAV BESIDES STRIPPING I DID A LIL SOME SOME... N YES I DO STRIP SOMETIMES ITS A SIDE JOB N SINGLE N I CAN DO WTF I WANNA CAUSE IM GROWN... U CANT JUDGE HER... LOLX N MY MAN GOAL IS 2 FIND LOVE SOMEWEA N MAYBE CHANGE MY LIFE AROUND ONE DAY BUT 4 NOW IM JUSS LIVING N ENJOYING IT 2 DA FULLEST N MYSELF IM LOYAL VERY OUTSPOKEN N I LOVE SHOPPING N CHILLING WITH FRIENDS N I LOVE MAKIN MONEY..... :smile: I LOVE RNB MUSIC ITS MY FAV N I LISTEN 2 HIP HOP SOMETIMES AS WELL 2 BUT IM MORE A LAYED BACK SLOW MOTION PERSON I LIKE MUSIC DAT HAVE MEANING IN 2DAYS SOCIETY

1o4etlpfjrz0ixlwxwr2ccmxd492367649.jpg
:patrice: is that a dude?

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
4zhp42tl2auzvgl2guernz10j488366813.jpg

prettytee92: Time is of the essence!
About
Non-smoker with Average body type
City
Washington, District Of Columbia
Details
21 year old Woman, 5' 6" (168cm), Baptist
Ethnicity
Black Capricorn with Blonde hair :childplease:
Intent
prettytee92 Wants to date but nothing serious :flabbynsick:
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Intellectual:umad:
Profession
Nursing
About PrettyTee
I'm a VERY motivated, independent, and intellectual young woman. I DON'T, I repeat DO NOT tolerate bullsh*t or ignorance.:shaq2: My patience is limited! I know my worth, settling for anything beneath would be quite belittling to my standards!:childplease: I'm a Behavioral Social Science major, and I'm also in the Nursing field. I have an urge to help those in need. Can't say I'm on this social site looking for anything/person in particular, but if you're somewhat like myself feel free to message me! Even if you aren't, opposites attract right? Happy fishing!! :sas1:

First Date
Let's take a long walk, around the park after dark. :bryan:Find a spot for us to spark conversation, verbal elation, stimulation. Share our situations, temptations, education, relaxation, elevations,:skip: maybe we can talk about Surah 31:18.. :comeon:Or maybe we can see a movie, or maybe we can see a play on Saturday. Or maybe we can roll some tree and feel the breeze and listen to a symphony, or maybe chill and just be.:childplease: Or maybe, just maybe we can take a cruise and listen to The Roots, or maybe eat some passion fruits, or maybe cry to the blues. Or maybe we could just be silent.... :umad:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps

About
City
Details
Ethnicity
Intent
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Profession
Nursing
About PrettyTee
I'm a VERY motivated, independent, and intellectual young woman. I DON'T, I repeat DO NOT tolerate bullsh*t or ignorance.:shaq2: My patience is limited! I know my worth, settling for anything beneath would be quite belittling to my standards!:childplease: I'm a Behavioral Social Science major, and I'm also in the Nursing field. I have an urge to help those in need. Can't say I'm on this social site looking for anything/person in particular, but if you're somewhat like myself feel free to message me! Even if you aren't, opposites attract right? Happy fishing!! :sas1:

First Date
Let's take a long walk, around the park after dark. :bryan:Find a spot for us to spark conversation, verbal elation, stimulation. Share our situations, temptations, education, relaxation, elevations,:skip: maybe we can talk about Surah 31:18.. :comeon:Or maybe we can see a movie, or maybe we can see a play on Saturday. Or maybe we can roll some tree and feel the breeze and listen to a symphony, or maybe chill and just be.:childplease: Or maybe, just maybe we can take a cruise and listen to The Roots, or maybe eat some passion fruits, or maybe cry to the blues. Or maybe we could just be silent.... :umad:
They posting Jill scott song lyrics in their profiles now? :mjlol:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
shyt keeps me from signing back up every time :wow:

Just the thought of the fukkery, whalery, and thottery you have to sift through just to get to decent shorties (who ultimately are gonna be about the same shyt at some point) is off-putting and time consuming. :camby: bytches on POF don't be worth they weight in p*ssy hair. :camby:

Thanks brehs :blessed:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

About
City
Details
Ethnicity
Intent
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Profession
Nursing
About PrettyTee

First Date
Chick what!?!? :what: