Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The best pictures are when the before and after pictures aren't really different

10518829_10203859588282974_7022525020680038661_n.jpg

:mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
I was thinking the same thing, just for some balance! These guys are brutal! They picked all of the worst case scenarios and posted them...I'll admit though, I've been thoroughly entertained!

two small points-
can't speak for others but i've tried to only post the "ridiculous"
i skipped over some truly sad/pathetic profiles
becuase they were being honest/modest/realistic

and...
it's not like i opened hundreds of profiles to find what i've posted here
i don't think i ever opened more than 20-25 profiles in a sitting
each time i found something to post here

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
kaceyy88: No dreads/braids...big/chubby men. SERIOUSLY

2tef42ao3lbn2cehiws1ioco5475668019.jpg
4t5kvgdtd3t03xvgj4ilt3rn2475674550.jpg

Yall kill me with being upset because I don't respond right away. I never sign out. I'm always "online" so take a chill pill. A man that pressed is desperate or weird. Lol. Keep that stalker serial killer stuff right where you at.

If you know you not attractive...don't bother me. Lol. I won't respond. Sorry.

I just want an attractive tall BLACK (sorry) man...hopefully he's rich. If not then be established...like with a job that requires you to put real thought into what you have to wear in the morning. I'm talking to you fry cooker! Lol

I hate dreads and/or braids. So don't hit me up if you have either.
Car must have leather seats. Lol
I'm super picky so don't get upset if I don't respond or not interested. If you pay money for this then don't hit me up. Lol. That's wack. It's not that serious. Lol

I do love me a nice Lightskin or Brownskin man.
No fat men please. I mean it....like no exceptions. Idc how many pics you post in the gym. I know a fat man when I see one.

Yes I'm a woman, I'm not looking for a hookup.
I'm trying out this online dating....

I drive, have my own place, and I work. If you DONT....then leave me alone!!
No offense but if you literally just came from Africa...keep it moving. Thanks.

I love a man with a sense of humor and an awesome personality.
Hit me up Only if the above applies to you...this is my BK...so I want it MY way.

The car must have leather seats and part about Africa really did it for me.

Grown ass women impressed by leather seats :pachaha:. That bytch probably aint got shyttttt :scust: .

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kaceyy88: No dreads/braids...big/chubby men. SERIOUSLY

2tef42ao3lbn2cehiws1ioco5475668019.jpg
4t5kvgdtd3t03xvgj4ilt3rn2475674550.jpg

Yall kill me with being upset because I don't respond right away. I never sign out. I'm always "online" so take a chill pill. A man that pressed is desperate or weird. Lol. Keep that stalker serial killer stuff right where you at.

If you know you not attractive...don't bother me. Lol. I won't respond. Sorry.

I just want an attractive tall BLACK (sorry) man...hopefully he's rich. If not then be established...like with a job that requires you to put real thought into what you have to wear in the morning. I'm talking to you fry cooker! Lol

I hate dreads and/or braids. So don't hit me up if you have either.
Car must have leather seats. Lol
I'm super picky so don't get upset if I don't respond or not interested. If you pay money for this then don't hit me up. Lol. That's wack. It's not that serious. Lol

I do love me a nice Lightskin or Brownskin man.
No fat men please. I mean it....like no exceptions. Idc how many pics you post in the gym. I know a fat man when I see one.

Yes I'm a woman, I'm not looking for a hookup.
I'm trying out this online dating....

I drive, have my own place, and I work. If you DONT....then leave me alone!!
No offense but if you literally just came from Africa...keep it moving. Thanks.

I love a man with a sense of humor and an awesome personality.
Hit me up Only if the above applies to you...this is my BK...so I want it MY way.

The car must have leather seats and part about Africa really did it for me.
:snoop:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not exactly a POF profile, but interesting nonetheless :

I'm a church going kind of girl but, like to go out on a date once in a while. I'm 5'6, 246 that is my weight. I'm 26 yrs old but, about be be 27 yrs old on the 3 of September. I like to sing, dance and like to write stories. In my free time I just like being with my family & my family too. I would like to go out on a day for once with my family telling me that is not the right guy for me. I'm looking for a guy that would love to meet my family and would treat me like I'm a person. I would like a guy maybe to be 6'1 or 6'2, that can pick me up when, I don't feel like walking and other things.:dahell: The only thing I want the guy to do is to wait for the right time me to fully open up to have sex with them. I would like the guy that I date will be kind & sweet cause, I don't take no mess from no body. I will tell u that I'm waiting to have sex until I'm really or until I get married. If u can't wait then, I'm not the one for u. But if u are the one for me go ahead and ask me any question u like? I only want to message with a guy that just want to be friends with me.

20140828408286769842.jpg
Semi trollface?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
it'll be hard to top what's already been posted but let's try :troll:

455nijzwevhx2xr3xqoa2vzrj391204018.jpg
455nijzwevhx2xr3xqoa2vzrj391204545.jpg

"Tired of the usual...."
About: Non-smoker with A Few Extra Pounds :shaq2:
31 year old Woman, 5' 7" (170cm)
Intent: Wants a relationship
Education: Bachelors degree
Personality: Diva
full

Profession: co

I am Seeking a Man For Dating
Do you want children? Yes
full

Marital Status Single
Do you have children? Yes
full

How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious

About
Well its been a long time since I updated this but I felt it was time. I have grown a lot. :flabbynsick:I have a baby girl and I very focused on making me and her life better. I work, I very good mother and trying to get where I want to be in my career. So if you feel you would be an asset to our life talk to me. :merchant:If not please keep moving. ..

First Date
We can do whatever...I just like to have fun....

I have grown a lot. :flabbynsick:

:mjlol::laff:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
:wow: I'm 11 inches taller than her and I weigh less. Unless dude is regular weight lifter, she isn't getting carried anytime soon.
breh.....I'm a 6' 2" 235lb. powerlifter and I don't even think i would attempt to pick her up (not for extended periods of time at least)