RIP to Jayland Walker - Shot 60 times and murdered by 8 Akron, OH race soldiers for a traffic violation

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
At this point it's safe to say there's a lot of white people who get off on watching these police killing videos of unarmed black folks.

The fact these are shared on social media and places on news programs alongside sports and entertainment should tell you that they want to get it into white people's heads and other non-blacks that Black people (Black Men especially) are to be exterminated and only exploited for monetary gain otherwise.

The moment these became prime time vieweing material is the moment TV became unwatchable for me.

Completely disturbing and unsettling to no end.
Lynching postcards all over again

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
For instance: a vac can have just killed 50 innocents and when police show up it's ":whoa: How ya doing Mr. Officer? I've sat my rifle over there and my hands are up. I love and respect the police!" THIS is why cacs live alotta times. While us...if I get to that point it's fukk everybody.

Is it fair, naw, but who said life is fair...

Explain Philando Castile.

Stop making excuses for these racist ass cac cops (a lot of the breh c00n cops too). It’s a systemic problem with police. It’s inherent. An organization built to retrieve slaves and fight romanticized cac Wild West gun slingers / criminals.

This is why people say defund, destroy and rebuild.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
No way that many shots can be justified. Cac in Buffalo was armed with an AR and had body armor but was taken alive. The hispanic kid in Uvalde was armed with an AR and was gunning down babies while cops were scared to go in.

ACAB!
Philando Castile ends any argument any c00n or cac in here wants to present for “just cooperate!” “Just own a gun license and tell the cop about it!”

Matt504

mood
Daps
Philando Castile ends any argument any c00n or cac in here wants to present for “just cooperate!” “Just own a gun license and tell the cop about it!”

No it doesn't, the vast majority of Black people that are stopped while carrying live to tell about it.

Standard operating procedure for Black people when pulled over is to comply, full stop.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com

Stop making excuses for these racist ass cac cops (a lot of the breh c00n cops too). It’s a systemic problem with police. It’s inherent. An organization built to retrieve slaves and fight romanticized cac Wild West gun slingers / criminals.

What do you mean,...there's nothing to explain about Philandro, the cop was wrong.

In that case the cop was wrong, in this case if what's reported is accurate the breh was wrong.

I've been arrested close to a dozen times and never so much as had my shirt wrinkled because I know how to conduct myself.

The system is racist...and because we know this we should be more prepared. The institution of policing isn't going anywhere so people better adapt.

Daps
No way that many shots can be justified. Cac in Buffalo was armed with an AR and had body armor but was taken alive. The hispanic kid in Uvalde was armed with an AR and was gunning down babies while cops were scared to go in.

ACAB!
And this last weirdo cac emo rapper dressed in drag who killed 7 innocent people and wounded 38 in Highland Park got apprehended safely after a high speed chase whilst being armed to the teeth

If anytime was a time to execute a suspect that was it along with the cac who shot dead family members cops and a dog

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Crazy thing dudes be anti black pro black on the coli. If you're not the right type of black person then :mjpls:

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
If there's nothing to explain then why was the cop acquitted?

There's nothing for ME to explain. I said the officer was in the wrong. I didn't say justice was served. THAT was the case out of all them I can think of off the top where it should've been slam dunk and the country should still be smoking.

Matter fact...I don't remember too well but how the fukk the police got outta that??? The family must have let them slide and got paid off.

broller

Superstar
Daps
This ain’t it bruh. Take yourself out the equation, what would you tell your son? ‘Son if you stopped by police run or fight’. Like stop

This is my problem: We gotta be able to walk and chew gun. The cops were excessive, they need to go to jail, they are ready to routinely execute a black man, our anger is justified, all that. But at the same time, SOMEBODY has to have the balls to say: fam, stop fukking running from police. Stop playing these games bruh. I feel like black folk, black MEN, are becoming scared to say that even in a black (or predominantly black) space like this one, for fear of coming off as pro-cop. If nowhere else, THIS is the place we supposed to be 100% candid. So fukk that, if folk can’t see the nouance in hating cops but always wanting brothas to stay alive and get home to their families, fukk em

We got a whole generation of folk who think if you met with police it’s automatically life and death ‘well they gon shoot me anyway I just might as well run’. No, ngga. There is a 99% chance you are going home (or jail). However they WILL gladly take a black man out if they think it will be a ‘justified’ kill. They wake up ready for that shyt. So don’t give them a reason

Big facts. It's analogous to women not wanting to tell high school and college aged girls to not get "black out" drunk at parties to reduce the risk of being raped, due to fear of being called a victim blamer.

broller

Superstar
Daps
They are releasing the video early so that must mean it shows something that they think justified what happened.

Facts. Whenever I see an early release I lean to thinking the cops were justified and when I see a delayed release I know that the cops were on some criminal bullshyt.

Braman

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Big facts. It's analogous to women not wanting to tell high school and college aged girls to not get "black out" drunk at parties to reduce the risk of being raped, due to fear of being called a victim blamer.
Perfect example. We don’t operate on ‘suppose to’. A woman is ‘suppose to’ be able to walk butt naked in a room full of horny men and not be touched. Doesn’t mean it’s advisable.

We ‘get’ that, we don’t ignore that type behavior, but all of a sudden we oblivious when folk licking shots at cops and runnin off with a ski mask surrounded by 5 cop cars.