RIP to Jayland Walker - Shot 60 times and murdered by 8 Akron, OH race soldiers for a traffic violation

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL, Some of you are clearly suffer from the programing of Copaganda. It's OK I get it, Police are the good guys who never lie and tell the truth at all times. LOL. Why do people act like Parrots and repeat what the police say like it's fact? It was a Traffic violation that ended in a Hail of Bullets. They said they needed 8 Officers to unload all their clips to take down one man. They admitted he wasn't firing back when they fired on him he was unarmed period. You have to access the situation at all times. They shot first and asked questions later. LOL @ "We felt Threaten". That's the go too excuse for executing Black People. Yeah 8 officers felt so scared by the one lonely black Man.. They shot damn near 100 times at one person. He was that much of a Threat huh? Lies and another attempt to excuse unjustifiable force.

We "Saw some light", We "Felt". These aren't facts these are feelings. In the law you deal with facts. They showed a grainy photo with Light, that doesn't prove he shot out the car. Where's the video evidence? Oh they don't have it. Why was the body cam footage edited and not shown fully? Why does it take a week for them to get their stories straight? They did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jayland did anything. They deemed him guilty without due process. And convicted him on the spot while giving him the death penalty by Firing Squad. That's JUDGE JURY AND EXCUTIONER. Which is against the Constitution. They haven't even shown why he was pulled over in the first place. Again I don't parrot police talking points. They haven't shown why the force was justified at all. And honestly they can't. 90 Shots against one person is excessive force period. It's inexcusable especially when you are taking in White Supremacist Killers unharmed with AR 15's and more weaponry without a scratch after actually murdering people.

cjonesrgb07062022.jpg

Last edited:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
LOL, Some of you are clearly suffer from the programing of Copaganda. It's OK I get it, Police are the good guys who never lie and tell the truth at all times. LOL. Why do people act like Parrots and repeat what the police say like it's fact? It was a Traffic violation that ended in a Hail of Bullets. They said they needed 8 Officers to unload all their clips to take down one man. They admitted he wasn't firing back when they fired on him he was unarmed period. You have to access the situation at all times. They shot first and asked questions later. LOL @ "We felt Threaten". That's the go too excuse for executing Black People. Yeah 8 officers felt so scared by the one lonely black Man.. They shot damn near 100 times at one person. He was that much of a Threat huh? Lies and another attempt to excuse unjustifiable force.

We "Saw some light", We "Felt". These aren't facts these are feelings. In the law you deal with facts. They showed a grainy photo with Light, that doesn't prove he shot out the car. Where's the video evidence? Oh they don't have it. Why was the body cam footage edited and not shown fully? Why does it take a week for them to get their stories straight? They did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jayland did anything. They deemed him guilty without due process. And convicted him on the spot while giving him the death penalty by Firing Squad. That's JUDGE JURY AND EXCUTIONER. Which is against the Constitution. They haven't even shown why he was pulled over in the first place. Again I don't parrot police talking points. They haven't shown why the force was justified at all. And honestly they can't. 90 Shots against one person is excessive force period. It's inexcusable especially when you are taking in White Supremacist Killers unharmed with AR 15's and more weaponry without a scratch after actually murdering people.

cjonesrgb07062022.jpg
+1000
And it's especially sad coming from supposedly "black" posters

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
558ae73e39ae3c104df43e8b31e468fc.gif

Damn he killed that breakdown. You will never see a breakdown like this in the Mainstream Media that only demonizes Black People after their killed by Police and parrot police talking points like their facts. He systemically showed how their story is all over the place.
Professor Black Truth is the GOAT when it cones to breaking down cac media narratives and spin:wow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Daps
Reppin
California
What do you mean,...there's nothing to explain about Philandro, the cop was wrong.

In that case the cop was wrong, in this case if what's reported is accurate the breh was wrong.

I've been arrested close to a dozen times and never so much as had my shirt wrinkled because I know how to conduct myself.

The system is racist...and because we know this we should be more prepared. The institution of policing isn't going anywhere so people better adapt.
Dr Khalid Muhammad already broke this down….

When you are at war and a soldier captures you, resisting will just get you killed

Being defiant and trying to resist arrest has a real low win percentage…. And by win percentage I mean survival rate.

I don’t know why that can’t be recognized. I blame the emotional matriarchal nature of the black community that favors emotion over logic.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
even if he did shoot at the police, so what? he could have just burned a bus full of nuns and it still doesn't justify a summary execution like that.
I think there was a cac that killed three cops recently and was taken in alive.

Edit…yup and he killed the K-9 too.

I’m not trying to hear shyt about if he shot at them or not….they sought to execute Walker. RIP to him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dr Khalid Muhammad already broke this down….

When you are at war and a soldier captures you, resisting will just get you killed

Being defiant and trying to resist arrest has a real low win percentage…. And by win percentage I mean survival rate.
shyt is so sad and infuriating that we have to do this while cacs can act the straight fool and be not even have to worry about losing their lives to the cops