RIP to Jayland Walker - Shot 60 times and murdered by 8 Akron, OH race soldiers for a traffic violation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Do you know what human flesh even looks like after 60+ bullets pierce their bodies?

These cops are serial killers that need their hands removed from their bodies. Bring back the Code of Hammurabi.

Just so frustrated that breh was that sloppy. Even if he didn't bust at the pigs, this brotha led them on a high speed chase (Strike 1), got out the whip with a fukkin ski mask on at 2 in the morning (Strike 2), and then ran from a group of lazy and fat pigs who you knew didn't wanna chase him (Strike 3). :snoop:

60 fukkin shots???? I still can't wrap my head around that shyt man.

They found the gun in the car after killing breh, but still...let him run away! You got his car, you got the hammer. You know who he is! Just scoop him up later.

If that was fukkin Cooper, they ain't droppin a 60 piece in his pink ass! Stay showing restraint when it's their own, but we're target practice in the same exact situation.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Daps
Reppin
California
shyt is so sad and infuriating that we have to do this while cacs can act the straight fool and be not even have to worry about losing their lives to the cops
we’re behind enemy lines.. Cacs arent behind enemy lines…. Also you should watch Police Activity page on youtube where they post MOST body cam footage from infamous police shootings and Cacs be getting peeled back on there… you’d be surprised…

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
we’re behind enemy lines.. Cacs arent behind enemy lines…. Also you should watch Police Activity page on youtube where they post MOST body cam footage from infamous police shootings and Cacs be getting peeled back on there… you’d be surprised…

I know they are giving cacs that work too, but percentages are way higher for them to smoke nikkaz than their own.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Somebody needs to say it.

We can’t afford to do dumb shyt and not expect to get shot.

If you gonna ride dirty, make sure you’re obeying all traffic laws and make sure your car’s equipment is 💯 functioning.

Breh essentially got himself killed because he didn’t want to catch a gun charge.

Running only makes it worse. Even if he got away, he added a new charge and he would’ve had warrants. He had a gun, so who’s to say somewhere down the road, somebody would’ve died with that gun by his had or someone else’s?

We all know, police are trained to not just shoot first but shoot excessively. He gambled with his life and lost. Is it right? No. But that’s the reality of it. I can’t protest or feel sorry for breh, because it was 100% avoidable. Once he decided to run, he gave all of the power to the police.

getmoney310cpt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Somebody needs to say it.

We can’t afford to do dumb shyt and not expect to get shot.

If you gonna ride dirty, make sure you’re obeying all traffic laws and make sure your car’s equipment is 💯 functioning.

Breh essentially got himself killed because he didn’t want to catch a gun charge.

Running only makes it worse. Even if he got away, he added a new charge and he would’ve had warrants. He had a gun, so who’s to say somewhere down the road, somebody would’ve died with that gun by his had or someone else’s?

We all know, police are trained to not just shoot first but shoot excessively. He gambled with his life and lost. Is it right? No. But that’s the reality of it. I can’t protest or feel sorry for breh, because it was 100% avoidable. Once he decided to run, he gave all of the power to the police.
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT..WHY DID THE BUFFALO GROCERY STORE SHOOTER AND THE SOUTH CAROLINA CHURCH SHOOTER GET TAKEN IN ALIVE…

fakkit ASS CRACKER

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SAY IT..WHY DID THE BUFFALO GROCERY STORE SHOOTER AND THE SOUTH CAROLINA CHURCH SHOOTER GET TAKEN IN ALIVE…

fakkit ASS CRACKER

He's not wrong. If that Buffalo Shooter and Shooter that shot up Mother Emmanuel were nikkaz, they woulda got smoked on sight.

It's fukkin disgusting the restraint they show when it's cacs. :scust:

And then they get mad at us when we tell em the "talk" we gotta have with our kids and they claim not to understand why.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

fakkit ASS CRACKER

Two different police departments in two different states.

But like I said…. WE DONT HAVE THAT LUXURY.

So when you put yourself in a similar position and get shot/killed it shouldn’t come as a surprise. And trying to equate someone shooting up a grocery store to someone fleeing a traffic stop because they got a gun is stupid.

And there are plenty of people of all colors that get arrested for murder every day without incident.

To me this story is 10 times worse and isn’t getting nearly the same amount of press

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ ScrewBall/Mad Men/BudeBoy
LOL, Some of you are clearly suffer from the programing of Copaganda. It's OK I get it, Police are the good guys who never lie and tell the truth at all times. LOL. Why do people act like Parrots and repeat what the police say like it's fact? It was a Traffic violation that ended in a Hail of Bullets. They said they needed 8 Officers to unload all their clips to take down one man. They admitted he wasn't firing back when they fired on him he was unarmed period. You have to access the situation at all times. They shot first and asked questions later. LOL @ "We felt Threaten". That's the go too excuse for executing Black People. Yeah 8 officers felt so scared by the one lonely black Man.. They shot damn near 100 times at one person. He was that much of a Threat huh? Lies and another attempt to excuse unjustifiable force.

We "Saw some light", We "Felt". These aren't facts these are feelings. In the law you deal with facts. They showed a grainy photo with Light, that doesn't prove he shot out the car. Where's the video evidence? Oh they don't have it. Why was the body cam footage edited and not shown fully? Why does it take a week for them to get their stories straight? They did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jayland did anything. They deemed him guilty without due process. And convicted him on the spot while giving him the death penalty by Firing Squad. That's JUDGE JURY AND EXCUTIONER. Which is against the Constitution. They haven't even shown why he was pulled over in the first place. Again I don't parrot police talking points. They haven't shown why the force was justified at all. And honestly they can't. 90 Shots against one person is excessive force period. It's inexcusable especially when you are taking in White Supremacist Killers unharmed with AR 15's and more weaponry without a scratch after actually murdering people.

cjonesrgb07062022.jpg

Exactly.. I can give a flying fukk about what these nikkahs talking about... You know how many peckerwoods shoot at police, performed mass shootings and still get takened in cuffs? Theres NO justifaction in killing that man no 60 damn times

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
At this point it's safe to say there's a lot of white people who get off on watching these police killing videos of unarmed black folks.

The fact these are shared on social media and places on news programs alongside sports and entertainment should tell you that they want to get it into white people's heads and other non-blacks that Black people (Black Men especially) are to be exterminated and only exploited for monetary gain otherwise.

The moment these became prime time vieweing material is the moment TV became unwatchable for me.

Completely disturbing and unsettling to no end.

It's crazy fam because its not much of a difference. They find these snuff films entertaining the same way we find the drill scene entertaining.