Road to Total Slaughter (Battle League by Slaughterhouse/Eminem) Mook Vs. Lux Rematch

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trex vs daylyt is gonna be on the card as well but obviously they arent gonna announce that yet, since they havent aired the show yet

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smack. Is. In. fukking. Trouble.

not if what was being mentioned in the beginning true, all these dudes choking..apparently battling with a beat playing. SMACK/URL isn't in trouble, folks said the same thing when High Stakes happened, there hasn't been an event since.

My guess is there's gonna be some sort of Eminem battle tease..and then it'll never happen.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not if what was being mentioned in the beginning true, all these dudes choking..apparently battling with a beat playing. SMACK/URL isn't in trouble, folks said the same thing when High Stakes happened, there hasn't been an event since.

My guess is there's gonna be some sort of Eminem battle tease..and then it'll never happen.
Beat battles :wtf:

That changes everything. These cats don't battle on beats minus Hollow/Lux's 106 runs.

Shady did not seriously botch this like that :snoop:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm straight up :krs: over this news.

My favorite MC (ESPECIALLY when he's on his freestyle/punchline/diss record shyt) and one my favorite battlers facing off? :banderas:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I ain't hear anything about them battling on a beat. Hope thats not true. This is dope.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat battles :wtf:

That changes everything. These cats don't battle on beats minus Hollow/Lux's 106 runs.

Shady did not seriously botch this like that :snoop:

For the big card coming up, it's suppose to be the regular format.

But yeah, the 90 second format was some bullshyt. However, one can argue a true battle rapper can adapt to any format. I knew Rex would be a problem because he doesn't need a format.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So does this mean that they filmed it and he got washed and now he's bitter?

no

they haven't battled yet

Did Pump It Up (single) go platinum? That's the only thing on Joe's resume I can think of that could have went platinum