Road to Total Slaughter (Battle League by Slaughterhouse/Eminem) Mook Vs. Lux Rematch

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lol @ these matchups. Does Em actually follow the battle rap scene? Coz this is beyond stupid.

He on his "dance niggger dance" shyt right now
basically, and having these dudes do so many battles back to back lets me know that there prolly wont be any classics cuz there's no way in hell they had enough time to write quality material for so many battles

Last edited:

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
basically, and having these dudes do so many battles back to back lets me know that there prolly wont be any classics cuz there's now way in hell they had enough time to write quality material for so many battles

That's my main concern, if it's really on some 1 round - 90 sec bull, then the quality of most these battlers verses is gonna be trash compared to their potential. Why even go through with this whole thing to just dial it back to some Freestyle Friday lil half-assed battles? I understand the end game is co-hosting Lux vs Mook 2, but these are all top battlers, why not use some up & coming battlers for this nonsense then? Instead, all this battle potential is being wasted on a dumb ass format. I thought they'd have done better than this.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That's my main concern, if it's really on some 1 round - 90 sec bull, then the quality of most these battlers verses is gonna be trash compared to their potential. Why even go through with this whole thing to just dial it back to some Freestyle Friday lil half-assed battles? I understand the end game is co-hosting Lux vs Mook 2, but these are all top battlers, why not use some up & coming battlers for this nonsense then? Instead, all this battle potential is being wasted on a dumb ass format. I thought they'd have done better than this.
i can understand daylyt and math doing it, cuz as of right now they dont have the URL stage to promote themselves and make money so they need something like this, but verb/tiesha/diz/rex/tez definitely could have been replaced by some lesser known dudes who could actually benefit from this event :aicmon: all these top tier dudes did was make themselves look bad cuz they couldn't really cook with 90 second rounds and/or ended up stumbling/choking

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
i can understand daylyt and math doing it, cuz as of right now they dont have the URL stage to promote themselves and make money so they need something like this, but verb/tiesha/diz/rex/tez definitely could have been replaced by some lesser known dudes who could actually benefit from this event :aicmon: all these top tier dudes did was make themselves look bad cuz they couldn't really cook with 90 second rounds and/or ended up stumbling/choking

Where is everyone getting info on the outcome of these battles and whatnot?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think we should wait for it to drop and see how they came out and everything before we pan it
Yeah everything I'm hearing is contradicting other shyt we've heard I'll just chill till shyt drops.

Last edited:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Yea a few days ago diz on his twitter said ars kept asking to pass the "serep" for his pancakes, then quoted a line everybody busted into, could be funny as a reality type show with the right edits

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So far so good but I'll admit whenever eminem behind anything I'm skeptical

He admittedly compared himself to a clear thief of black music in Elvis and arrogantly uttered these lines in his song

"Who took black music so selfishly, and used it to make myself wealthy"

Battle rap is all we got left brehs don't need this shyt turning into another one of eminem weird ass videos

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So it's a TV show and the battle rappers are gonna be living in a house together

Norbes said Math is sharing a room with Ars and T-Rex, lol how long before he bunches one of them out?

Math is gonna be on a mission to mark out nikkas :merchant:

what if him and Diz fought :banderas: (i dont want any fights tho cuz it doesn't need that type of publicity)

Day is the only westcoast nikka in there and they didn't let his batmobiles move in to hold him down? :what::what::what: i guess Ars could be a replacement batmobile for a while :ld:

Yo we might finally get a look into the daily diet of big tiesha :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: