Robert Mugabe Blasts ‘Coward’ Nelson Mandela

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
how about comparing the living conditions of blacks in SA to Zimbabwe? :rudy:

Well one is heavily sanctioned and the other is not. I dont think its a fair comparison. All things considered i think Zimbabwe isnt doing as terrible as its painted in the media. But thats the price of self determination, friend. :sitdown:

8.jpg

200215162-001.jpg

brick-houses%5B1%5D.jpg

3682600882_1432becd61_o.jpg

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Mr. Somebody, post: 5110985, member: 1888"]Well one is heavily sanctioned and the other is not. I dont think its a fair comparison. All things considered i think Zimbabwe isnt doing as terrible as its painted in the media. But thats the price of self determination, friend. :sitdown:
Why believe the media I went there for 4 days...I have FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

I also went to SA for 2 weeks with my pops :wow:
Johannesburg :wow: beats most American cities by FAR

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He did make a couple good points.... about what you should do to reverse the effects of cacization... but he is corrupt. And there is no need to attack Nelson - dude worked with what he had.

Democratically elected so :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why believe the media I went there for 4 days...I have FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

I also went to SA for 2 weeks with my pops :wow:
Johannesburg :wow: beats most American cities by FAR

you're such a stupid piece of shyt

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are y'all fukkin serious? Do y'all know anything about Mugabe? This guy is known to be very corrupt leader that needs to die already. He has stayed in power for so long through force, violence, and corruption. No reason anybody should remain in power for over thirty years.

The guy is responsible for 20k-30k murders. Wtf are y'all tombot there need to be more mugabes. This the dumbest thing I've heard.

This faq is super rich while all the citizens suffer in poverty,fleeing to South Africa. He steals the resources for himself.

Nelson Mandela is not perfect. Nobody is. Can you name one leader evr who hasn't made some kind of mistake? Shout out to Nelson Mandela. Idk how many South Africans y'all know but all the South Africans I know love the man and he is seen as a hero. They feel that when he passes the country will suffer from corruption. And go to shyt. Mandela is good. Y'all's bytch asses would stay in jail for 27 years fighting for what u believe in so stfu

The ANC is very corrupt.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ok lets compare them.

In south africa, black africans essentially own nothing.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

South Africa actually has a middle class, has the best economy on the continent, 2 Black billionaires, best military on the continent, best infrastructure, etc.

Zimbabwe is a failed state, and Mugabe is old as shyt. Like I said, he's bad for the country. fukk HIM

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

emoney

custom user title
Daps
How do you figure?
Look at the two countries and compare them. Both Mandela and Mugabe became head of state around the same time. (Mugabe actually 3 years earlier) but it's Zimbabweans trying to enter South Africa for work.