Robert Mugabe Blasts ‘Coward’ Nelson Mandela

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

South Africa actually has a middle class, has the best economy on the continent, 2 Black billionaires, best military on the continent, best infrastructure, etc.

Zimbabwe is a failed state, and Mugabe is old as shyt. Like I said, he's bad for the country. fukk HIM
IncomeRaceSouthAfrica.jpg

So a token extreme minority bougia class of black people with no power is your example of a great economy. The economy is great, but black people arent profiting from it. There are 2 black billionares and a middle class in Zimbabwe as well friend, whats your point. I dont think you really have one.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So a token extreme minority bougia class of black people with no power is your example of a great economy. The economy is great, but black people arent profiting from it. There are 2 black billionares and a middle class in Zimbabwe as well friend, whats your point. I dont think you really have one.

Zimbabwe has no black billionaires last I checked.

Stop shifting the goal posts and stay on topic

I was comparing Mugabe to Mandela

My point is, South Africa is miles ahead in terms of progress and development than Zimbabwe is and it is due to having better leadership. Mugabe has been in charge since 87, RSA has had 3 heads of state since then (Mandela, Mbeki, and now Zuma).

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

South Africa actually has a middle class, has the best economy on the continent, 2 Black billionaires, best military on the continent, best infrastructure, etc.

Zimbabwe is a failed state, and Mugabe is old as shyt. Like I said, he's bad for the country. fukk HIM

Breh, Nigeria is more of a failed state than Zimbabwe. The only reason the country is holding on because of all the cacs and Asians that rape the resources with no vaseline, Its very easy for the white man to destroy Zimbabwe through economic sanctions, only making matters worst. If you want to see Zimbabwe do "better" give the white man "their" land back.

I would want to see Africa do better, but what suggestions do you have to help the people of Zimbabwe?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look at the two countries and compare them. Both Mandela and Mugabe became head of state around the same time. (Mugabe actually 3 years earlier) but it's Zimbabweans trying to enter South Africa for work.

I'm trying to move to Spain, fukks your point, b?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh, Nigeria is more of a failed state than Zimbabwe. The only reason the country is holding on because of all the cacs and Asians that rape the resources with no vaseline, Its very easy for the white man to destroy Zimbabwe through economic sanctions, only making matters worst. If you want to see Zimbabwe do "better" give the white man "their" land back.

I would want to see Africa do better, but what suggestions do you have to help the people of Zimbabwe?
How will that help the people of Zimbabwe. You say it will help Zimbabwe be better friend but who is Zimbabwe and how will they be helped. If we're talking about the people that own land and their constituents yet, it will help them but if we're talking about the actual people of the nation who own nothing and fight to be content with scraps i wonder what we're talking about here, friend. You have to let nations come up on their own and if individuals want a large portion of their economy in exchange for assistance then maybe another way should be looked at, friend.

emoney

custom user title
Daps

Change their leadership, first and foremost.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Where you go in Zimbabwe.
Harare :scusthov:

They call this city a capital city....good luck if you can get electricity for 10 hours straight.
Also the tap water doesn't look like water breh :scusthov:

I had over $500 on me but still couldn't find something worth buying.
if the capital city is like this can you imagine every other city?

Nothing in that city works, it it works chances are it's broken and barely functioning.

Ask a Zimbabwean to pick between his country and SA, I will let you guess the answer.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Harare :scusthov:

They call this city a capital city....good luck if you can get electricity for 10 hours straight.
Also the tap water doesn't look like water breh :scusthov:

I had over $500 on me but still couldn't find something worth buying.
if the capital city is like this can you imagine every other city?
Babysteps, friend. South Africa has had centuries to develop under the rule of people that werent african, friend. Lets be more fair.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
How you gon' declare yourself 'the greatest African leader', yet your country has NO valid currency and a sign of being wealthy there is being able to buy a roll of toilet paper or a can of soda?

:stopitslime:

c/s
it's the usually suspects in here cheer leading for Mugabe because he's anti-White and "sticking it to the cracker" lol

they could care less whether Zimbabwe moves forward or not, all that matters is Mugabe is "giving the devil hell"

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Babysteps, friend. South Africa has had centuries to develop under the rule of people that werent african, friend. Lets be more fair.
Zimbabwe and SA used to be the envy of Africa...so much resources and money.

The difference here is Zimbabwe regressed, most of the whites moved out and the industries were given to amateurs.

The white farmers who had years of experience of cultivating crops and food were thrown out.

The problem here is bad leadership not resources.
All the land sized by Mugabe is rotting as I type....