Robert Mugabe has died at age 95

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't this guy a terrible leader:patrice: or did I just hear wrong?

Can someone list out the "good" and the "bad" he has done..

word because on the streets of zimbabwe they say he, he was a she-thing.

giphy.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We caping for Dictators?? :patrice:

We caping for a liberator or were you unaware of his work to help end colonialism in Africa? White people just didn't like him because he called them on their bullshyt. Meanwhile the b*stards calling him a dicatator were dicatators and enslavers themselves.

RIP Mugabe.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
We caping for a liberator or where you unaware of his work to help end colonialism in Africa? White people just didn't like him because he called them on their bullshyt. Meanwhile the b*stards calling him a dicatator were dicatators and enslavers themselves.

first dude look more like 60, and lol at the US table getting hot under the collar.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
From what I know he wasn't a good leader. Zimbabwe's economy tanked under his rule, and he and his wife especially were extraordinarily corrupt. He was spoiling her with first class shopping trips to Europe's most exclusive fashion and luxury goods stores while his people starved.

But on the other hand I have great respect for how he defied and stuck it to the man. He had no intention of complying with American and British demands, and we should all salute his resistance to imperialism :salute:

Mugabe was no Kwame Nkrumah or Thomas Sankara, that's for sure.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I was once riding westbound on an m57 bus on 57th st. I saw Mugabe with several security guards walking from Madison to 5th Ave. I think he may have been staying at the Plaza Hotel during a U.N. assembly. I've always considered that chance sighting of him in person to be a blessing. R.I.P.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Throughout, Mr. Mugabe remained inscrutable, some would say conflicted. Remote, calculating, ascetic and cerebral, a self-styled revolutionary inspired by what he once called “Marxist-Leninism-Mao-Tse-tung thought,” he affected a scholarly manner, bespectacled and haughty, a vestige of his early years as a schoolteacher.

What a way to describe a man. :wow:

Wasn't this guy a terrible leader:patrice: or did I just hear wrong?

Can someone list out the "good" and the "bad" he has done..

My ex was from Zimbabwe. I asked her and her parents the same thing and they said the West has a way of coloring African leaders that don’t kowtow to their agendas. They said the American government has done more dirt against its own citizens than Mugabe has ever done. They supported him.