Roc Nation not hosting it’s annual Grammys Brunch this year

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Mystique about a damn celebrity brunch? I could give a fukk. Just give me my music or whatever it is and they can fukk off. Why am i supposed
to care about a brunch? Smh
Been wondering this for ages, why did this become a social status thing? I thought it was originally just a networking event for people who do business with roc nation to meet each other, makes no sense to have so much marketing around it if they're not releasing/announcing projects during the brunch

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Been wondering this for ages, why did this become a social status thing? I thought it was originally just a networking event for people who do business with roc nation to meet each other, makes no sense to have so much marketing around it if they're not releasing/announcing projects during the brunch
nikkas be doing hilarious shyt each year. Rory proposing to his girl :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The celebs themselves made it that, it became a thing to see whose getting invited each year, and if someone got invited that means they "made it"

Griselda particularly made it a spectacle when they were invited

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

It got big more so for people being mad that they WEREN’T invited than anything I remember certain celebrities being all in their feelings about not having access and talking about it. Thats what made the “legend” grow

If nikkas had Twitter in the 90’s then Diddy’s white parties would be the equivalent