Roc Nation not hosting it’s annual Grammys Brunch this year

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you just threw shyt on the wall in hopes that it sticks?

It baffles me that nikkas always wanna see other nikkas broke.

I was broke. Seen nikkas ballin' and decided to get like them and get my shyt together.
Aw, you’re one of those people who still believe the Forbes List and that Jay-Z is a billionaire. Bless your heart.

Btw: Roc Nation’s standing as a business has nothing to do with Jay’s money.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Aw, you’re one of those people who still believe the Forbes List and that Jay-Z is a billionaire. Bless your heart.

Btw: Roc Nation’s standing as a business has nothing to do with Jay’s money.

I'm not sure how him being or not being a billionaire effects me. That's all. :manny:

But you're a fukkin hater. That much I can see.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The one time I got invited to the Roc nation brunch, I turned it down to sit at home and bet on basketball.

I was 31 years old, jaded with the music industry and the idea of being around a bunch of celebrities I don't know and had no business with had no appeal to me.

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Been wondering this for ages, why did this become a social status thing? I thought it was originally just a networking event for people who do business with roc nation to meet each other, makes no sense to have so much marketing around it if they're not releasing/announcing projects during the brunch
It’s always been an industry thing. But Joe Budden made it a mysterious thing by purposely leaving details out and not wanting to talk about it.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who really cares though. It's an industry networking event that ended up becoming this huge social media thing because nikkas is nosey :manny:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Who really cares though. It's an industry networking event that ended up becoming this huge social media thing because nikkas is nosey :manny:

More-like the adoration for celebrity-ism. They're literally selling people a lifestyle, no different than what the likes of Diddy and Bad Boy did in the 90s, and you got hoes and weirdo nikkas in awe over some fake bougie events that they cant and will never attend.