Roc Nation not hosting it’s annual Grammys Brunch this year

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jigga won like a billion dollar case against that liquor brand last year...to add to the cake he already had...ya man probably a little too wealthy at this point to just be randomly flicking it up and fake smiling with these dusty ass Roc Nation nigs, respectfully.

Or he just can't find a plausible excuse for why Yo Gotti needs to be disinvited so they just cancelled the whole thing, lol. Nig hot like a firecracker, Dolph peoples might start crackin shots..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Money drying up and people aren’t happy over there. Hov-vengers, it’s true so don’t even bother with the “y’all just hating on Jay-Z” talk.
Based on what lol? There's no way to verify that.

Seems more likely they just got other shyt to do, or didn't want to deal with the Diddy shyt. I also wonder if it's getting played out to do this publicly. So much clout chasing goes on from hangers on who find their way in (Rory).

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Seems more likely they just got other shyt to do, or didn't want to deal with the Diddy shyt. I also wonder if it's getting played out to do this publicly. So much clout chasing goes on from hangers on who find their way in (Rory).
:sas2:

Puffy hasn’t really been a main staple of the event; people just remember him because he dressed up like Jay-Z that one year. He has nothing to do with Roc Nation as a company.

The public reason is because Beyoncé and Jay-Z want to go to some other event celebrating an industry player (Jon Platt), but when do you know them to intentionally take a backseat? Even if that’s the case, they couldn’t put the brunch on a different day and/or time? Beyoncé doesn’t even go every year. It’s not like Jay-Z is planning the event; he literally just shows up.

The Super Bowl is next weekend and Roc Nation (at least nominally) is in charge of the halftime celebration. Not throwing their flagship event right before that is very odd.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

Lol Rory wasn't a hanger on.
He had business with Roc Nation.
They changed Hennypalooza to D'ussepalooza

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There will be an answer at some point. No need to jump off the deep end about what it means. Or leap to wild conclusions.

Weather could be a factor, Southern Cali is soaked now. But, I would think they could just do it inside, or somewhere cool, not like they lack places or budgets.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:sas2:

Puffy hasn’t really been a main staple of the event; people just remember him because he dressed up like Jay-Z that one year. He has nothing to do with Roc Nation as a company.

The public reason is because Beyoncé and Jay-Z want to go to some other event celebrating an industry player (Jon Platt), but when do you know them to intentionally take a backseat? Even if that’s the case, they couldn’t put the brunch on a different day and/or time? Beyoncé doesn’t even go every year. It’s not like Jay-Z is planning the event; he literally just shows up.

The Super Bowl is next weekend and Roc Nation (at least nominally) is in charge of the halftime celebration. Not throwing their flagship event right before that is very odd.
So you just threw shyt on the wall in hopes that it sticks?

It baffles me that nikkas always wanna see other nikkas broke.

I was broke. Seen nikkas ballin' and decided to get like them and get my shyt together.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can’t have a brunch in funny outfits without Diddy.

Pretty sure that’s a rule.