Rock Climbing....

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This shyt got my body in shambles, I'm not even 30 but I feel :flabbynsick:, lil kids climbing up the walls with ease.. I'm straight bouldering and all my body feeling fukked up, especially lower body.

Fun workout, I'm more into going climbing than going to the gym to be honest. I have no motivation to go to the gym, but I have the motivation to climb and do calisthenics at the climbing gym.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
This shyt got my body in shambles, I'm not even 30 but I feel :flabbynsick:, lil kids climbing up the walls with ease.. I'm straight bouldering and all my body feeling fukked up, especially lower body.

Fun workout, I'm more into going climbing than going to the gym to be honest. I have no motivation to go to the gym, but I have the motivation to climb and do calisthenics at the climbing gym.
Late reply but the muscle aches everywhere stop after a while doing it. I've been doing it for almost two years at least once a week now and I hardly feel any pains after working myself to exhaustion.

Feel you on the motivation, I never worked out at all, climbing gave me the motivation to take up crossfit to add more strength to my climbing. Its been my gateway to more exercise.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Used to hit this indoor spot, shyts definitely a workout. Young kids in there making it look easy.