Rodgers says he’s leaving Green Bay during post game press conference

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think Rodgers falls apart outside the NFC North, where every year at least two teams are absolute trash. I’m not denying his greatness but if Rodgers goes to the Broncos for instance and has to face Mahomes and Herbert twice a year…or even Washington where you got Dallas and Philly (if they get a real QB).

He may quickly realize that he’s been in the perfect spot for a decade and hasn’t been able to get it done when it counted.
People bothered Brady foe his divisions but not Rodgers.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Ultimately it should be now or never for both parties. Either he should get a new deal to ensure he retires as a Packer as he should or they go ahead and start anew and let him chase another ring with a different franchise. Both might realize they were better off together if that happens. Green Bay has had Hall of Fame QB play for basically 30 years now so they will finally see what it's like without a 15 plus year starter back there. And Rodgers might see that going to another team gives him no better shot at a ring then the situation he was in before.

Daps
Just divorce now. I hated seeing Brady go but it had to happen at some point. Packers can build nicely if they make good decisions. Rodgers should go visiting teams liKe Tom and Peyton did and go from there.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The wrench in all this is Jordan Love, who doesn’t look good at all. A lot of teams try to do a half assed rebuild or “reboot” instead of a real rebuild, but without a QB the Packers shouldn’t have that option. Are they willing to truly burn it all down, find a QB in the draft, rebuild the offense etc?

Might as well. Vikings are done and the Bears suck. Lions are probably ahead of everyone in the division on the rebuild tip but end of the day they don’t have the QB of the future either.