Rodgers says he’s leaving Green Bay during post game press conference

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tennessee is never going to do anything with tannehill. I think that will be a good move.

ideally Denver may be the best move and they have a good defense. I think Rodgers ego is too big to retire. If GB resigns Adams, I can see Rodgers returning.

Jordan love looks like trash but I would like to see him as the full starter with a training camp before I completely write him off.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The wrench in all this is Jordan Love, who doesn’t look good at all. A lot of teams try to do a half assed rebuild or “reboot” instead of a real rebuild, but without a QB the Packers shouldn’t have that option. Are they willing to truly burn it all down, find a QB in the draft, rebuild the offense etc?

Might as well. Vikings are done and the Bears suck. Lions are probably ahead of everyone in the division on the rebuild tip but end of the day they don’t have the QB of the future either.
lmao at the Lions being ahead of anyone

JLova

Veteran
Daps
There are a few good teams that just need a qb.

Does Green Bay really scare anyone? Keep hearing his team is stacked. Not last night. That receiving core was trash. TE was a nobody and old ass Mercedes Lewis.

squad wasn’t doing shut which is why I said 9ers would win.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
As a Broncos fan who has been in QB hell I hope Denver takes a shot

I think I’d rather have Russell but beggars can’t be choosers and obviously having the MVP would be a dream

Wonder if GB would consider a package for Rodgers and Adams in exchange for Teddy and Jeudy :troll: QB/WR for QB/WR, seems to make sense :ehh:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Broncos were 3rd in points allowed, but only won 7 games because of their offense. Rodgers would be a massive upgrade over Bridgewater/Lock. You give Sutton, Jeudy, and Fant a Hall of Fame QB and their numbers are going to match their talent :yeshrug:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Are teams really that desperate to trade huge assets outright? Serious question. He will be 39, costly, and a diva, plus a postseason charlatan

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He has the team by the balls. They thought they drafted his replacement but Jordan Love is trash.