Roe and Casey to be overturned by SCOTUS; Draft opinion by Alito leaks to POLITICO

Will the draft opinion hold when pending cases are ruled?

• Total voters
Daps
His 1960s equivalent would have told the Civil Rights movement, Anti-War movement, women's rights movement to stop protesting and get a job and vote. He adores the status quo even though it's failing. Its bizarre. And a group of dummies dapped the original post because they are of the same mind.
The fact they keep bringing up progressives instead of looking in the mirror about their own dogshyt failed policies tells the story. It’s a microcosm of the Democratic Party as a whole and why were staring down the barrel of authoritarian Christian Nationalism. Somehow they’ve been in power for decades yet we haven’t had a serious progressive/leftist group in the majority since what the new deal???? But it’s progressives fault this happening??? What a load of bullshyt. It’s an absolutely pathetic amount of excuse making

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
280284645_123008467046613_8749074139593517236_n.jpg

:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only indictment of leftist voting habits should be focused on the primaries. Where the question still remains, is this an actual voting bloc motivated by these core leftist values or if we're just talking about policies that poll well but aren't actually leading to an increased vote share.

Either way it's :deadhorse:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Beyond being a civic duty I think it's pretty clear you've got one side that literally wants to take all your rights away. Seems like a good idea to prevent them from winning when you can right.
these guys mantra is to focus on the dems, and not the people actively working to disenfranchise them for the next few generations. the GQP has to be laughing that their job is so easy, with this being one of the reasons why

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
these guys mantra is to focus on the dems, and not the people actively working to disenfranchise them for the next few generations. the GQP has to be laughing that their job is so easy, with this being one of the reasons why

No troll just genuinely trying to understand other viewpoints. Why do some get mad when people point out the democratic leadership is generating voter apathy? We can call the republicans demons all day which is true, but people on the other side are getting less and less motivated to vote. Right or wrong, framing voting as an existential crisis followed up by doing nothing once elected is getting old.

I’m still voting, but can understand why people are checking out of the process especially if it’s something near and dear to you that the democrats are functionally ignoring. I.e police reform

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These motherfukkers are bonafide crazy. Miss me with that both sides shyt.

I made the mistake of reading all the comments.

The anti-right to chose people (white & religious) in the replies are some of the weirdest least rational people in politics. The world they are trying to build is not sustainable.

It’s maddening that Dems are losing a fight that everyone wants them to win.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No troll just genuinely trying to understand other viewpoints. Why do some get mad when people point out the democratic leadership is generating voter apathy? We can call the republicans demons all day which is true, but people on the other side are getting less and less motivated to vote. Right or wrong, framing voting as an existential crisis followed up by doing nothing once elected is getting old.

I’m still voting, but can understand why people are checking out of the process especially if it’s something near and dear to you that the democrats are functionally ignoring. I.e police reform
Probably the same reason why people get mad people focus all their energy on the people they have more in common with rather than the people who hate them and are spending their time and energy on how to make their lives worse. :yeshrug:

Honestly it wouldn’t be a big deal if they ever brought up the GQP. But they don’t, and when pressed the response is “well of course they are bad”. Uh then at minimum have the same energy for them too.

Multiple things can be true at once. The current dem leadership can be trash, but also preferable to the people actively working to take us back to the 1700s.

People can be apathetic if they want. Just don’t complain when other people arent and proceed to vote in people that will make your life miserable for the next few decades.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The leftist and liberal discourse on protesting outside of justice’s homes is fascinating. It’s like a real time example of why these people will keep losing and why power cannot be had. I’m seeing people justify doxxing and say “violence” works but it’s the same people who didn’t vote in 2020 and never vote in local elections. Instead they want to do all this performative shyt that has no impact on anything.

I’m on record blaming RBG for all this but the 2020 election was still a massively consequential election that could have prevented this too. It was like the safety net.

These people don’t understand power or the zero sum game this is. Letting psychos and freaks win elections because you don’t think your guy is leftist enough doesn’t help you. It hurts you. Because the more psychos and freaks win, the more they do stuff like banning abortion and gay shyt. Maybe this has to happen to wake people up.
Concern trolling that would make David Brooks blush.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Probably the same reason why people get mad people focus all their energy on the people they have more in common with rather than the people who hate them and are spending their time and energy on how to make their lives worse. :yeshrug:

Honestly it wouldn’t be a big deal if they ever brought up the GQP. But they don’t, and when pressed the response is “well of course they are bad”. Uh then at minimum have the same energy for them too.

Multiple things can be true at once. The current dem leadership can be trash, but also preferable to the people actively working to take us back to the 1700s.

People can be apathetic if they want. Just don’t complain when other people arent and proceed to vote in people that will make your life miserable for the next few decades.
Fair enough. Thanks for taking the time to explain your viewpoint

I def get the lesser of the two evils thing, but on the other hand it’s tough to see a dem like manchin vote against abortion rights and then in the same vein be told to vote more to save abortion rights. Especially given the fact they’ve had decades to codify it.

I do think there is a huge apathy problem created by party leadership and poor messaging but it is what it is. Imma still vote