Roe and Casey to be overturned by SCOTUS; Draft opinion by Alito leaks to POLITICO

Will the draft opinion hold when pending cases are ruled?

• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People should read the Alito opinion. He thinks Brown v Board was wrongly decided

:damn:

Read Justice Alito's initial draft abortion opinion which would overturn Roe v. Wade

Eyovz0C.png

:ohhh:

He literally is saying BROWN V BOARD is wrong :damn: :mindblown:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
orphanages are full all over the country :dahell: what is this sick c*nt talking about?
That's literally the argument every time this shyt comes up.... nobody wants them kids... Everyone got the MJ mentality.... fukk them kids

They want to flood the streets with kids nobody wants and then be like... well you shouldn't have had them kids

They are showing their cards already... they are gonna take away public education since that's what abbott already said in Texas... only the elites children will get an education... going after Brown vs Education... they are gonna overturn all the civil rights and invoke an uprising

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The leftist and liberal discourse on protesting outside of justice’s homes is fascinating. It’s like a real time example of why these people will keep losing and why power cannot be had. I’m seeing people justify doxxing and say “violence” works but it’s the same people who didn’t vote in 2020 and never vote in local elections. Instead they want to do all this performative shyt that has no impact on anything.

I’m on record blaming RBG for all this but the 2020 election was still a massively consequential election that could have prevented this too. It was like the safety net.

These people don’t understand power or the zero sum game this is. Letting psychos and freaks win elections because you don’t think your guy is leftist enough doesn’t help you. It hurts you. Because the more psychos and freaks win, the more they do stuff like banning abortion and gay shyt. Maybe this has to happen to wake people up.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

The leftist and liberal discourse on protesting outside of justice’s homes is fascinating. It’s like a real time example of why these people will keep losing and why power cannot be had. I’m seeing people justify doxxing and say “violence” works but it’s the same people who didn’t vote in 2020 and never vote in local elections. Instead they want to do all this performative shyt that has no impact on anything.

I’m on record blaming RBG for all this but the 2020 election was still a massively consequential election that could have prevented this too. It was like the safety net.

These people don’t understand power or the zero sum game this is. Letting psychos and freaks win elections because you don’t think your guy is leftist enough doesn’t help you. It hurts you. Because the more psychos and freaks win, the more they do stuff like banning abortion and gay shyt. Maybe this has to happen to wake people up.

The left and liberal classes are powerless. Protest is all that’s left.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Whoever leaked it gave it to the politico reporter directly. I seriously doubt it was Thomas. Could it be someone tied to her? Sure but I don’t buy that either.

Flip side…I don’t see why a liberal justice clerk would leak it either. This is happening in a month regardless, unless a conservative justice dies. The same reaction we’re seeing now was gonna happen in June. And nobody on the court is changing their vote so I don’t get it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Whoever leaked it gave it to the politico reporter directly. I seriously doubt it was Thomas. Could it be someone tied to her? Sure but I don’t buy that either.

Flip side…I don’t see why a liberal justice clerk would leak it either. This is happening in a month regardless, unless a conservative justice dies. The same reaction we’re seeing now was gonna happen in June. And nobody on the court is changing their vote so I don’t get it.